[0.14.22] Freeze, then desync with mods

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
NiftyManiac
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.14.22] Freeze, then desync with mods

Post by NiftyManiac »

On connecting to the server, I can use the console and place items, but cannot move via the keyboard or mine items. I can move around by zooming in and out or teleporting via console. At some point later it desyncs. I can copy the save to my machine and play it without issue.

Attached zip has the temp folder with desync report, the save, and the log files from client and server.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.14.22] Freeze, then desync with mods

Post by Rseding91 »

That's not a real desync report - it doesn't have the proper reference level and as such is worthless.

It looks like you cancelled the download half way through and then added the mp-download zip file manually yourself (which isn't the correct one).
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

NiftyManiac
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.14.22] Freeze, then desync with mods

Post by NiftyManiac »

Sorry then. I didn't touch the mp-download.zip, the temp directory was zipped exactly as it was.

The server was frozen for a long time and I eventually killed it, so I perhaps it didn't finish downloading. Though before it seemed to happen on every connect, I can't reproduce it now; I'll upload a (hopefully good) report if the desync happens again.

Return to “Pending”