possible bug with producivity modules

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

possible bug with producivity modules

Post by kingarthur »

so i was testing to see how much of a difference productivity modules make on oil processing into solid fuel and noticed that some times the purple productivity bar wouldn't fill all the way when numbers in the info say it should.

in my testing i ran 100 crude from 4 filled oil barrels through the refinery's with 2 lvl 3 productivity modules in the refinery. every 5 cycle it should fill the purple bar but sometimes it wouldn't finish. same thing happens in the chem planets. also sometimes end up with .9 instead of 1 fluid in the machines input when the math says it should be one/should be a whole number

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: possible bug with producivity modules

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

If you're using pipes you could have 0.1 oil floating about in them, best test is to plug the assembler directly into the refinery.
Money might be the root of all evil, but ignorance is the heart.

Yttrium
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Yttrium »

Is this only with oil? Because you can test it way more accurate with assemblers and items.

My guess is that it is due to rounding errors.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

I actually tested it and it works flawless for me in 14.4 (bonus added exactly after 5 cycles). Ill move this to pending until s-o comes up with something more substantial.

Return to “Pending”