Mac 0.9.8 version bug

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
LeftyGingerDevil
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Mac 0.9.8 version bug

Post by LeftyGingerDevil »

Hello, i recently bought the game and proceeded to download the newest version having checked the demo of the same version and it working fine...
anyways the 0.9.8 version has a bug were when ever you start a campaign or generate a new map, the map that it loads is just the menu backround with some trees and text overlay...
i have tried restarting the game even redownloading it none of it works. bug part 2, when in the menu half the buttons do not show up and if you right click and drag you can move menu titles and such around. as before mentioned the newest demo does work and well as the full release of the previous update 0.8.8... although these plays fine its a pain to be missing half the features.
please help soon

lefty :oops:

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Mac 0.9.8 version bug

Post by ssilk »

Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

LeftyGingerDevil
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by LeftyGingerDevil »

yep it says its already at true

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Hm. I have this problem, that it chooses the wrong card and use an app named gfxCardStatus ( http://gfx.io/ ) to switch to the right mode. (Btw it really helps to let the Mac run longer on batteries)

I have not found the rule nor the logic, but switching to internal helps in most cases. Maybe it resets something... This app shows you also, if switching isn't possible, cause of some other running program.

If this doesn't work I can't help anymore. Then plz post your complete systeminfo and all other possibly relevant info.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Pending”