[12.35] [Pending] Desync at multiplayer repeatedly

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
golddragon007
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[12.35] [Pending] Desync at multiplayer repeatedly

Post by golddragon007 »

I've attached the modlist and some desync reports. Win64, steam version.
Attachments
mod-list.json
(2.49 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [12.35] Desync at multiplayer repeatedly

Post by Loewchen »

At least in the past Rail Tanker was not MP compatible, if you can not reproduce it w/o mods it is not worth to look into.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Remove mods 1 by 1 until the desync goes away. Easiest way to do this is to save your game under a different name then use this save when you open factorio with mods removed

Bobs should be ok
Railtanker make sure you have the latest version.

I would start with Ion Cannon as it shows up last in the log.

golddragon007
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by golddragon007 »

LOOOL I played a few save cicles in single player, than I uploaded to the server that save game, and now the desync gone... But maybe the other player's items too :D .

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

golddragon007 wrote:LOOOL I played a few save cicles in single player, than I uploaded to the server that save game, and now the desync gone... But maybe the other player's items too :D .
Let us know if the desync returns, and if there is anything specific you are doing which causes them

armedwithpuns
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [12.35] [Pending] Desync at multiplayer repeatedly

Post by armedwithpuns »

my friend and i have played 70+ hours of 0.12.x factorio and we decided to start a new map with 0.13 i generated new map in the experimental beta (0.13.9). We play with probably ~20 mods if not more, but this time whenever we try connecting, no matter if we do it directly through factorio or a 3rd part host like hamachi or evolve, when either of us try to connect to the other, we'll connect for like a millisecond then disconnect from "Desync!" and tries to connect again, it loads, then disconnects, indefinetly. halp plz?
EDIT: if you need a list of our used mods for compatability reasons or so on, i can produce such a thing on demand.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [12.35] [Pending] Desync at multiplayer repeatedly

Post by Loewchen »

armedwithpuns wrote:my friend and i have played 70+ hours of 0.12.x factorio and we decided to start a new map with 0.13 i generated new map in the experimental beta (0.13.9). We play with probably ~20 mods if not more, but this time whenever we try connecting, no matter if we do it directly through factorio or a 3rd part host like hamachi or evolve, when either of us try to connect to the other, we'll connect for like a millisecond then disconnect from "Desync!" and tries to connect again, it loads, then disconnects, indefinetly. halp plz?
EDIT: if you need a list of our used mods for compatability reasons or so on, i can produce such a thing on demand.
Not here, make a new report please. Don't have too much hope if you can not reliably reproduce it.

Return to “Pending”