crash on start up

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
leedlelord
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

crash on start up

Post by leedlelord »

just got the game yesterday and now i have a crash on start up (doesn't load at all and white screens) :( please help!

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: crash on start up

Post by Rseding91 »

Please post the game log file and your system specs.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

manuel171
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by manuel171 »

i have a crash on start up (doesn't load at all and white screens) :cry: please help it says something about the graphics and the small pole and the size please help

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Smarty »

both of you could try this viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9300

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

manuel171 wrote:i have a crash on start up (doesn't load at all and white screens) :cry: please help it says something about the graphics and the small pole and the size please help
I will assume you have the game on Steam. Please post here factorio-current.log located at %appdata%\Factorio\
Try to verify integrity of game cache in Steam, it is possible some of the game files were corrupted on download.

manuel171
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by manuel171 »

well thanks all of you guys but it does'nt work the game says sprite outsides of base graphics entity small electric pole/small electric pole.png at 491, 123, size 1x1 of 479x124. and yes i have the game on steam

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

manuel171 wrote:well thanks all of you guys but it does'nt work the game says sprite outsides of base graphics entity small electric pole/small electric pole.png at 491, 123, size 1x1 of 479x124. and yes i have the game on steam
It looks like a corrupt data file, try to recheck the data file, or reinstall the game.

manuel171
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by manuel171 »

i recheck the field and i reinstall the game like 4 times and it does'nt work and if is a corrupt file what i have to do

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

manuel171 wrote:well thanks all of you guys but it does'nt work the game says sprite outsides of base graphics entity small electric pole/small electric pole.png at 491, 123, size 1x1 of 479x124. and yes i have the game on steam
It also might be something wrong with crop-cache.dat ... it is in the same location as logs (%appdata%\Factorio) ... delete it and try to run the game again.

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Please don't highjack this thread with any other crashes ... this thread is waiting for leedlelord to provide his log.

manuel171
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by manuel171 »

well thank you very much the game now start but if i have any problem again im gonna tell you. okey. thanks a lot

Return to “Pending”