[0.12.26] Touchpad left-clicks not registering

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
haby001
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.12.26] Touchpad left-clicks not registering

Post by haby001 »

While playing using my touchpad on my laptop (who doesn't want a challenge when getting invaded by bugs), sometimes the clicks with the touchpad left-mouse button dont get registered in-game. I initially thought to be a hardware problem but I have tested the touchpad on other games and applications and this bug doesn't resurface. This also happens when I tap on the touchpad (not the physical button).

I am using the Asus G751JT ROG laptop and I cant find the specifications of my touchpad besides it being a touchpad. Asus does include gesture control but besides making the game go crazy (super fast zooming in and out) it doesn't inhibit movement or gameplay.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.26] Touchpad left-clicks not registering

Post by kovarex »

Hello, I'm sorry this is too hardware specific for us being able to test and reproduce it, I'm moving it to pending, until more people have this problem.

Jimbo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Jimbo »

I'm having this issue as well.

Running the latest demo on OS X. Couldn't get very far, since the campaign wants me to open an inventory immediately :/

orost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by orost »

Same as this?

Return to “Pending”