[0.8.8] Generated 4.3G items

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
fragmeplase
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.8.8] Generated 4.3G items

Post by fragmeplase »

Hello.

So what happened is some of my factories, mainly the rocket and factory production have a glitch and their last item slot is fulled to 4.3G Items. This means I can't move these items as I can't possibly move all these items with chests and trying to remove the factories make the game crashes due to item explosion and I believe with this amount it would cover all my base easily. Any idea on how to resolve this ?

Here is the savefile

8.5_easy_mode_Njoy.rar

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.8.8] Generated 4.3G items

Post by BurnHard »

If you just want to get rid of the building and the items, have you tried to just destroy the assembling machine with any weapon?

fragmeplase
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by fragmeplase »

Nop, good idea, but it seems If i right click on the item stack I can hold 2.15G and when i put it in my inventory it becomes a stack of 64 so there seem to be some probleme with the game here or maybe it is because i swapped some mods I dunno

PS : just tried and yes destroying it fixes the problem but hell I loose factories and don't like this ^^

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BurnHard »

Well for sure, something is wrong here and the devs will have a look into your savegame sooner or later. My answer was meant as a quick and dirty fix for your problem, because I don't think the devs will bring out a bugfix-release before 0.9 :)

Swapping mods within one savegame can indeed often lead to various bugs and strange behaviour in the current alpha-versions

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

BurnHard wrote:Well for sure, something is wrong here and the devs will have a look into your savegame sooner or later. My answer was meant as a quick and dirty fix for your problem, because I don't think the devs will bring out a bugfix-release before 0.9 :)
I have the save already, I will try to figure it out indeed.
BurnHard wrote: Swapping mods within one savegame can indeed often lead to various bugs and strange behaviour in the current alpha-versions
True, but we try to remove all the bugs that it can cause, it should be much smoother than before :)

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

There were some fixes regarding this. So moving this to pending and if someone still finds this as a bug then speak up :)

Return to “Pending”