[0.12.5] No resources with mods...

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
WovenCookie
Inserter
Inserter

[0.12.5] No resources with mods...

Post by WovenCookie »

So I have two mods disabled, "Fully Automated Rail Layer" and "Resource Spawner Overhaul". So I go on and make a new game, all default settings, but when I get on, no resources spawn. I get trees and rocks, but no ores. here is a screenshot of the first world I tried.

So I then just decided to make a new map in hopes to get ores again, but nope. I guess it could be the mods, but I don't see how since I disabled them. But I guess it was, since when I removed them the ores worked just fine. Its not that big of an issue, but I thought if you disable mods you don't have to worry about it affecting your game. I would rather not want to go into my files just to start a new map. Then put them back just to play on other maps.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.5] No resources with mods...

Post by Rseding91 »

Did you restart the game after disabling the mods?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

RSO disables normal autoplace rules.
Although how it would do that when disabled.. I have no idea.

WovenCookie
Inserter
Inserter

Post by WovenCookie »

Hehe, yeahh :oops: ... Just looked at it today and saw it said about the restart thing... But hey, good news! This thread was not a total waste! I found another one... The graphics is just all messed up.

The menu (obviously)

Inside a new map.

This is with the same setup as the original post. It really must be the mods then, cause when I disabled them and restarted. Its back to normal. Oh well, Guess this is the end of this thread.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

It seems like that mods are video graphcis hungry. You can try different graphics settings.

Return to “Pending”