[1.1.109] Unable to add a circuit between logistic chest and inserter when build and build ghost controls swapped

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
TwoTinyTurtles
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.109] Unable to add a circuit between logistic chest and inserter when build and build ghost controls swapped

Post by TwoTinyTurtles »

1. I swapped the PC controls for Build and Build ghost so that Build ghost would occur on Left-click and Build would only occur on Shift + Left-click.
  2. I am unable to add a circuit between an inserter and any type of logistic chest.
  3. I expect to be able to add a logic circuit between an inserter and any type of logistic chest.
  4. Tested against passive, requester, and buffer chests, and fast and stack inserters. Always happens in the attached save file, even after close and reload of the game.
Additional notes:
  • If I build a non-logistic chest, like a steel or iron chest, I am able to create a logic circuit for the inserters and then I can replace the non-logistic chest with a logistic one and the logic circuit works correctly.
  • If I switch my controls back to the default of Left-click for Build and Shift + Left-click for Build ghost I am able to properly create a logic circuit between the inserter and the logistic chest. Switching back to the custom configuration and the problem appears again.
  • I am unable to replicate the issue when playing on God Mode in a sandbox map.
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(9.99 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Game 2.zip
(6.51 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.109] Unable to add a circuit between logistic chest and inserter when build and build ghost controls swapped

Post by Rseding91 »

Did you also switch the "remove pole cables" hotkey?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”