[1.1.101] Ghost cursor doesn't update if items are created but still place the item

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Utahjarhead
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.101] Ghost cursor doesn't update if items are created but still place the item

Post by Utahjarhead »

I understand the subject line is a little confusing. Apologies. I believe this has been a bug for a while, but I don't know for sure.

When placing ghost entities due to a shortage (as opposed to shift-click), if items are actively being created and items do show up in the inventory that match the currently in-use ghost item, the cursor still displays a ghost icon, but if you click a ghost item is not placed and an actual item is placed.

Proper behavior should probably be the cursor updating to the item quantity or the click-action abiding by the fact that the cursor is still a ghost entity.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.101] Ghost cursor doesn't update if items are created but still place the item

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report however i cannot reproduce the issue you described. I was trying to place stone furnaces from ghost cursor and when stone furnace recipe finished crafting i was still placing stone furnace ghosts.

Do you have any mods enabled?

Return to “Pending”