[1.1.100] Mod sprite incorrectly pruned in sprite atlas

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
mooman219
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.100] Mod sprite incorrectly pruned in sprite atlas

Post by mooman219 »

I was playing around with adding a sprite in a mod, but it looks like the sprite is being cutoff incorrectly when the atlas is being created. The mod describes the image size, and it loads correctly, but the sprite atlas reports a smaller size. I assume padding is removed in the sprite atlas but parts of the actual image were considered padding. Some images below to describe the issue. I'm unable right now to make a minimal reproduction, but was asked on the discord to report this. This is my mod folder + the save I was on at the time. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tNtE9 ... drive_link

If this is insufficient, I can put together a minimal reproduction but it would be rather time consuming.

I'm @mooo on discord.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.100] Mod sprite incorrectly pruned in sprite atlas

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however I can not reproduce this. When I test with your mods and config it works perfectly.

Can you try deleting crop-cache.dat from %appdata%\factorio\ and see if it makes any difference?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

mooman219
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [1.1.100] Mod sprite incorrectly pruned in sprite atlas

Post by mooman219 »

Hm yeah you're right, after deleting that I'm unable to reproduce this. Sorry for the trouble!!

Return to “Pending”