[1.1.94] Crash loading 1.1.91 map: "source.priorityIndex == ElectricUsagePriority(i) was not true"

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Joo_Summer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.94] Crash loading 1.1.91 map: "source.priorityIndex == ElectricUsagePriority(i) was not true"

Post by Joo_Summer »

I'm play factorio on computer(Window10), and using 2 mods(waterfill_v17_1.1.0 and Tiny_Equipment_1.1.0)

(Sorry. I'm not good at English)
I chose the map, and start load.
When loading is finished, it is not run and a crash report will appear(The green loading gauge fills up to the end, but the crash appears).
before the update(before 1.1.94), I have save problem. Save was crashed when I try expend unclear plant.
After the update, Map not executable.
the other maps are fine. only one map have problem.
Attachments
Waterfill_v17_1.1.0.zip
(59.49 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Tiny_Equipment_1.1.0.zip
(23.74 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
MegaBase.zip
(81.42 MiB) Downloaded 20 times
factorio-previous.log
(8.79 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
factorio-current.log
(8.18 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.94] Crash loading 1.1.91 map: "source.priorityIndex == ElectricUsagePriority(i) was not true"

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. This save file is corrupt. Do you know of any way to take a known good save file and get it into this broken state?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Joo_Summer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.94] Crash loading 1.1.91 map: "source.priorityIndex == ElectricUsagePriority(i) was not true"

Post by Joo_Summer »

Rseding91 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:45 pm
Thanks for the report. This save file is corrupt. Do you know of any way to take a known good save file and get it into this broken state?
Thank you for your reply!
um...Are you saying you'll give me a fixed file? I can do that, maybe. I will do my BEST.
If you saying need Operational files, Yes I have backup map file, but that was saved 40h before(Crash:293h, Backup248h).

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Joo_Summer wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:48 am
um...Are you saying you'll give me a fixed file? I can do that, maybe. I will do my BEST.
The question is if you are able to provide steps that reliably corrupt an uncorrupted save file, if not then the problem is likely your hardware.

Joo_Summer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Joo_Summer »

Loewchen wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:26 am
Joo_Summer wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:48 am
The question is if you are able to provide steps that reliably corrupt an uncorrupted save file, if not then the problem is likely your hardware.
I'm not sure, but when I tried to expend Nuclear plant, it was definitely had a crash.
In order to make things easier, I worked by installing wires in advance and overlapping blueprints on them
I don't know any other possibility.

Return to “Pending”