[1.1.89] Crash loading save, FluidManager check fails

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Nikee
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.89] Crash loading save, FluidManager check fails

Post by Nikee »

I'm playing Nullius mod with pack of other mods (mostly QOL). I'm played this mod approximately 340 hours and recently I decide to add mod Lambent Nil which extends Nullius with new ore, plants and recipes. Despite the warning in mod about playing it with new game I successfully installed it on current game and began adapting base. But after several hours all my save files with this mod cannot be loaded - Factorio crashing on start of loading save file with unexpected error.

If I disable added mod "Lambent Nil" then the save file can be loaded.

Initially, this error appeared on the stable version 1.1.87, I updated Factorio to latest experimental version, but this didn't help.

PS:30 minutes ago was released new version of Lambent Nil - 2.1.1 and save file is loading now :?
Attachments
error.png
error.png (13.73 KiB) Viewed 527 times
-Nullius3.zip
(28.53 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
factorio-current.log
(56.13 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.89] Crash loading save, FluidManager check fails

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Do you have any way to take a known good save file, save it, load it - and have it crash like this?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Nikee
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.89] Crash loading save, FluidManager check fails

Post by Nikee »

Rseding91 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:26 pm
Thanks for the report. Do you have any way to take a known good save file, save it, load it - and have it crash like this?
Sorry, but I don't even know when and how savegame becomes corrupted. I installed mod and start playing - in normal play you save time to time and rarely you need to load if things goes wrong. As I remember I loaded save several times and they loaded without errors, then played about hour or two and when I tried to load save I found that my save game is broken and all autosaves are broken too. I intalled experimental version of Factorio, but it didn't help. So I loaded my old savegame without mod, saved with mod, loaded and continued to play with periodically saving and loading. All was normal. I'm played about 2 hours and then save file becomes broken and all autosaves. Then I wrote about error here and then new version of mod was released, I installed it and somehow all my saves started loading correctly. Now all I have - broken savefile, saved with old verson of mod. So I can hardly help with reproducing bug, sorry :|

Return to “Pending”