[1.1.77] Crash modifying and reloading mods "LuaBinder.hpp:405: obj was not true"

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
BurninSun
Inserter
Inserter

[1.1.77] Crash modifying and reloading mods "LuaBinder.hpp:405: obj was not true"

Post by BurninSun »

I was in the middle of modifying a mod when I ran a `/c game.reload_mods()`. The game froze for a second while reloading mods, then ran normally for another half second or so, then crashed. Since I was in the middle of modifying mods, I can't tell you the state of the mods or the game when the crash happened and I have not been able to get the crash to repeat.

Attached are the log, and dump files.

Save file wouldn't upload to the forums, its located here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GmgtjJ ... XdIxJI6wjU
Attachments
factorio-dump-previous.dmp
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 27 times
factorio-current.log
(125.12 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.77] Crash modifying and reloading mods "LuaBinder.hpp:405: obj was not true"

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report however i will require a reproduction on this because i was unable to reproduce it myself and its first time i am seeing this assert catching anything and it suggests a heavy abuse of the lua metatables by the scripting: it can be either reattaching metatable to non-table, reattaching metatable to a table that was not created by a game or reattaching metatable to a table that was created by a game but is related to a different type of game object and should use different metatable.

Return to “Pending”