[1.1.61] Crash in main menu

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Dizzar
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.61] Crash in main menu

Post by Dizzar »

I left factorio open on main menu and left the computer for ~5 minutes. When I came back it crashed. Before leaving the computer I played for about 10 minutes on attached save.

My PC runs Arch Linux 5.18.16-arch1-1, and I use steam version of the game. I use the following command in steams run options to start the game:

Code: Select all

zsh /mnt/bigdata/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/run.sh 1> script.log 2>script_err.log; cmd=(%command%)
The run.sh, script.log and script_err.log files are all attached. The run.sh file by itself is a slightly modified version of this script: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=102492. As it is, all it does is try to change CPU governor to performance (and fails because no root) and enable mimalloc (successfully I hope). I have mimalloc 2.0.6-1 installed.

In addition to that I also have a few mods installed (and I am pretty sure that the crash is because of one of them). I attached my mod list, but the main one is space exploration.
Attachments
run.sh.zip
Script used to run the game
(4.07 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
spaaaaaaaaaaace[item=se-deep-space-transport-belt-yellow].zip
Save that I played before crash
(3.94 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
script_err.log
stderr
(3.4 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
script.log
stdout
(644 Bytes) Downloaded 38 times
mod-list.json
Mod list
(2.99 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
factorio-current.log
Latest log with the crash
(53.98 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.61] Crash in main menu

Post by Rseding91 »

Have you been able to reproduce this crash or did it just happen once?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”