Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
Post Reply
Ryhr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm
Contact:

Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by Ryhr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:17 pm

If so, then list some.

User avatar
steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2273
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by steinio » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:19 pm

What?
Image
Transport Belt Repair Man
My little mods: Link | My favourite mods: Bob's Mods | Angel's Mods | Yuoki Railway Core | EvoGUI | Logistic Train Network
Factorio Cheat Sheet by Denis Zholob

View unread Posts

Ryhr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by Ryhr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:38 pm

steinio wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:19 pm
What?
Creepypastas are scary stories.

User avatar
steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2273
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by steinio » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:42 pm

At least the great train crash situation after an update which deleted all rail signals is worth to mention here.
As people say minimum one child cried.
Image
Transport Belt Repair Man
My little mods: Link | My favourite mods: Bob's Mods | Angel's Mods | Yuoki Railway Core | EvoGUI | Logistic Train Network
Factorio Cheat Sheet by Denis Zholob

View unread Posts

Ryhr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by Ryhr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:07 pm

steinio wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:42 pm
At least the great train crash situation after an update which deleted all rail signals is worth to mention here.
As people say minimum one child cried.
Not a creepypasta.

mmmPI
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by mmmPI » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:14 pm

Never heard of that word before today, i wonder how can there be creepypasta in a world that is 100% deterministic based on your input.
I think factorio leaves no room for superstition, if something has no explanation for you, report it as a bug, dev will fix it !
“In any field, the Establishment is seldom in pursuit of the truth, because it is composed of those who sincerely believe that they are already in possession of it.”
— Edwin Thompson Jaynes

Ryhr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by Ryhr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:19 pm

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:14 pm
Never heard of that word before today, i wonder how can there be creepypasta in a world that is 100% deterministic based on your input.
I think factorio leaves no room for superstition, if something has no explanation for you, report it as a bug, dev will fix it !
It's a scary story.

mmmPI
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by mmmPI » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:28 pm

Ryhr wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:19 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:14 pm
Never heard of that word before today, i wonder how can there be creepypasta in a world that is 100% deterministic based on your input.
I think factorio leaves no room for superstition, if something has no explanation for you, report it as a bug, dev will fix it !
It's a scary story.
Thanks i had look it up before posting, it also said the word appeared in 4chan around 2007. It's what i had in mind when writing last post i meant it as :

It would be for me like asking for creepy story in a excel spreadsheet. There's nothing creepy in factorio !
“In any field, the Establishment is seldom in pursuit of the truth, because it is composed of those who sincerely believe that they are already in possession of it.”
— Edwin Thompson Jaynes

User avatar
Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1485
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by Deadlock989 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Here's one about oil: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=73684

Ryhr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by Ryhr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:44 pm

Creepypastas are scary stories.

User avatar
Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1485
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Re: Are there Factorio creepypastas?

Post by Deadlock989 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Ryhr wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:44 pm
Creepypastas are scary stories.
* whoosh *

Post Reply

Return to “Off topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users