Factorio is like Chocolate Ice Cream

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
jackthesmack
Inserter
Inserter

Factorio is like Chocolate Ice Cream

Post by jackthesmack »

So I love Chocolate Ice Cream. I think it's the best ice cream ever. But sometimes I think "I've been having chocolate ice cream nearly my entire life, I should try other flavors". So I do, but they aren't as good. The novelty of having something other than chocolate is overshadowed by it not being as good as chocolate. After many many attempts at trying other flavors, and just wishing I had eaten chocolate instead every time, I am now only eating chocolate and not wasting my time with other flavors.

Same goes with Factorio. Tried other factory games, and the novelty wears off quickly when I realize they just aren't as good. I'm no longer excited for other factory games.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Factorio is like Chocolate Ice Cream

Post by FuryoftheStars »

I don't like chocolate ice cream. :P

But I get the point and don't disagree. :D
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Factorio is like Chocolate Ice Cream

Post by mmmPI »

FFF are like chocolate in a box, they all look super tasty, but if you eat the whole box, there's gotta be one or two that you dislike, maybe the one with mint, or cherry, or orange or nuts or milk, or liquid thing, or whatever. At least one will make you glad the whole box was not filled with similar chocolate, right ? you gotta have a least favourite chocolate, even if you really really like chocolate.

Return to “Off topic”