[Nauvis Day] Gas-Powered Boiler not working

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
Chicken80s
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Nauvis Day] Gas-Powered Boiler not working

Post by Chicken80s »

Hi everyone !

I have a problem with the gas-powered boiler,it's quite strange because the boiler use petroleum gas but it does not generate steam.
Can you help me ?

Thanks You.
Attachments
problem ND.PNG
problem ND.PNG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1098 times

Impatient
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Nauvis Day] Gas-Powered Boiler not working

Post by Impatient »

No, because unless a player, who had exactly the same problem and by chance stumbles accross this topic, exists and is willing to help, no one will be able to help.

First and foremost no one knows what these gas powered boilers are. What mod is it, you are using there? Did you discuss this issue with the author of the mod? Etc ... ;-)

Chicken80s
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Chicken80s »

The mod used is Nauvis Day by Reika, and no i never try to talk with the author of the mod.

Impatient
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Impatient »

Ok, I did not know that mod, so I could not make sense of the text in the square brackets.

First the "Modding help" subforum is not the right place to ask your question. Here modders communicate if they have questions on how to mod.

The correct place to ask your question is one of these:

1. A thread - if it exists - on this forum where the author communicates with users of this mod. Additionally to being publishd on the mod portal, a lot of mods are introduced by their authors with a forum post in the "Board index < Contributions < Mods < Mods" subforum and sometimes after that use that thread to discuss mod specific topics.

2. The forum for that specific mod on the mod portal. ( https://mods.factorio.com/mod/NauvisDay/discussion )

After publishing a mod, the author usually choses one of these places or both to communicate with users of the mod. There they can address questions to her/him, report bugs, etc. ...

I hope that helps you finding help. ;-)

Chicken80s
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Chicken80s »

I'm very sorry,
I do not yet master all sections of this forum.
that said, I posted the same message on the steam forum, I had the opportunity to have an answer that solved my problem. I will create a topic for people who will be in the same problem.
Thanks for your help !

Chicken80's :)

Return to “Modding help”