Hardcorio BLOCKS/DELETES ResearchRecipes??

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Hardcorio BLOCKS/DELETES ResearchRecipes??

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Hardcorio deletes certain recipes for the power armor. Could anyone look into this. I modified some files to make the game work under this modpack i am making. I will give credit to the makers of the modpack and put their links down so people can always have the most updated version of this modpack but for now in testing phase. I need someone to fix this issue and see if you can resolve to block Hardcorio from changing recipes / disabling certain recipes Including Weapons tier 1-4, Armor 3 and the power armors.

You can simply extract the mods.rar into your mods folder and it will work:)! Hopefully this gets fixed soon so i can release it to the public with fixes!

- https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ehdazzzkkgsa ... 2.rar?dl=0

Make sure you have factorio 0.11.13! Should work with 0.11.x but haven't tested that yet:)
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

Adil
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Hardcorio BLOCKS/DELETES ResearchRecipes??

Post by Adil »

Something along these lines would work.
code
I guess I'll leave it to ssilk to acquaintance you with the general stance on modpacks problem though since I've got to go right now.
I do mods. Modding wiki is friend, it teaches how to mod. Api docs is friend too...
I also update mods, some of them even work.
Recently I did a mod tutorial.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

^^^^
This may or will sound very stupid. But where exactly do I put the code you gave me? I tried creating a specific LUA file in the Hardcorio prototype technology folder but that did not help. Yes i am a total noob to coding when it comes to making mods / understanding lua as I've never worked with either. I am trying to learn though:)
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

Adil
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Adil »

Well, that one was intended to be put in the control.lua of separate mod which you would be using to glue all the contents of your pack together.
But if you're changing the others' mods themselves, you can just delete lines 395-505 in harcorio control.lua. Obviously this one won't apply if player upgrades hardcorio with the author version.
I do mods. Modding wiki is friend, it teaches how to mod. Api docs is friend too...
I also update mods, some of them even work.
Recently I did a mod tutorial.

Return to “Modding help”