Please help me figure out why vehicles are invincible?- multiplayer server - newest experimental - mods in post.

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
Lungsh0t
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Please help me figure out why vehicles are invincible?- multiplayer server - newest experimental - mods in post.

Post by Lungsh0t »

Please help me figure out which mod is making players in my server invincible to train damage (and trains invincible to damage from crashes and alien damage). This happens with the car as well, although it is just invincible to collision damage and train damage, but not bug damage. I dug through all the settings and couldn't find anything anywhere. Is there a setting that might have been tweaked by a mod or something I can change in a script somewhere? Even pointing me in the right direction would be helpful. List of active mods are attached to this post. Thank you for your time and assistance.
-lung
mods1.PNG
mods1.PNG (154.38 KiB) Viewed 830 times

adamius
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Please help me figure out why vehicles are invincible?- multiplayer server - newest experimental - mods in post.

Post by adamius »

Might be Oarcs multiplayer spawn.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Please help me figure out why vehicles are invincible?- multiplayer server - newest experimental - mods in post.

Post by mmmPI »

It could be OARC since map are usually huge, and there are a few quality of life tweaks to adapt.

It could also be Aircraft/Cargo Ships, while using differents mods that modify vehicle behavior there might be some weird interactions, those deals with collision box of vehicle if i remember correctly since i used them last;

Creating a new game with one, the other, and none of them to test the particular situations you find problematic could help; i often do that to test interaction when i suspect or read in the mod discussion that there are conflicts.

Return to “Modding help”