Is it possible to change placed entity stats in scenario?

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
Knifiel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Is it possible to change placed entity stats in scenario?

Post by Knifiel »

Let's say i want to place some entity in scenario, and then change it's parameters - like it's scale, collision box, etc. and whatnot. havent found a way to do it (or maybe just googled not enought)
What i want to achieve is - when game begins, player get a specialized "construction platform" - entity based on tank, but 4 times slower, 2 times bigger in size, with alot more health/resistances, unmineable, stocked with some assemblers/inserters/railways/stations/signals etc, with 8*6 equipment grid full with personal roboports, fusion reactors and batteries. Would be good if it's equipment grid coundn't be changed. It'll also serve as players respawn point and game'll be lost if it's destroyed. I get that i can quite easily do that in mod(except unchangeable equipment grid, haven't found a way to do sit too), but havent found a way to do so in scenario.
Sorry if it have been discussed already.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Is it possible to change placed entity stats in scenario?

Post by DaveMcW »

Changing entity stats requires a game restart. The developers think restarting for scenario would be too awkward, so it's not allowed. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34415

Return to “Modding help”