Trying to find a mod that changes the science pack 1 recipe

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
ARADPLAUG
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Trying to find a mod that changes the science pack 1 recipe

Post by ARADPLAUG »

I know this is a specific request, but I was playing .14 Factorio with a bunch of mods (Beyond, Bio Industries, all of Bob's Mods, Dark Matter Replicators, Military Expanded, Mining Tools, Nucular, Robot Army, Yuoki and a few other) and one of them (not sure which, obviously) changed the science pack 1 recipe to something requiring the Bob's Electronics Basic Circuit Board (or something like that), a gear and I think some copper. For some reason, the mod's just disappeared. The recipe's gone back to the normal gear and copper, and I miss the added complexity. Does anyone know what mod this change was from? I've tried disabling all mods but Bob's in case something was interfering, but nothing changed.

anarchyinc
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Trying to find a mod that changes the science pack 1 recipe

Post by anarchyinc »

ARADPLAUG wrote:I know this is a specific request, but I was playing .14 Factorio with a bunch of mods (Beyond, Bio Industries, all of Bob's Mods, Dark Matter Replicators, Military Expanded, Mining Tools, Nucular, Robot Army, Yuoki and a few other) and one of them (not sure which, obviously) changed the science pack 1 recipe to something requiring the Bob's Electronics Basic Circuit Board (or something like that), a gear and I think some copper. For some reason, the mod's just disappeared. The recipe's gone back to the normal gear and copper, and I miss the added complexity. Does anyone know what mod this change was from? I've tried disabling all mods but Bob's in case something was interfering, but nothing changed.
Have you tried?

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset_recipes()
I remember reading something about bob removing some of his recipe changes. Can't seem to find it now.
"Friends don't let friends drink & drive", "Gamers don't let gamers install steam"

lux
Inserter
Inserter

Post by lux »

I remember there was some stone gear wheel or something like that. Could it have been dytech Intermediates?

British_Petroleum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by British_Petroleum »

yeah dytech changed the red science recipe to stone gear instead of iron gear, but i've never played a mod where red science requires circuits.

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

In case you're interested in more complex science pack manufacturing, Science Overhaul mod massively overhauls science pack ingredients (creates a whole new production chain) and depending on configuration can also make it take more resources.

Return to “Modding help”