Hardcorio: Only enemies. No tech or survival system

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Hardcorio: Only enemies. No tech or survival system

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Hi there!

I've been working a couple days already trying to get Hardcorio:SC2 to work with only the enemy module so to say so that means stripping down everything. The class selection GUI etc etc. Only leaving, ofcourse. The biters and the bases still at work. Now at first it seemed simple but it really isn't quite simple. As a matter of fact I actually had to delete hours and hours of work several times just because my knowledge doesn't expand as far just yet. If some bright mind would take a fresh look at this and maybe is able to do so I would be very very happy! I know I haven't given credit yet to st3x and the from fans author. But I will definitely do so if I got it sorted after with a bit of help from you guys :) ! hopefully :P

So here's the actual thing to achieve.
Remove everything from Hardcorio meaning his tech tree, base edits, GUI, difficulty selection etc etc etc... and ofcourse well the only thing being left is the units and bases along with their abilities to stay in! If anyone is able to do this I can finally get to work on expanding the mod from there on out!

Here is all the files neccesary
hardcorio_2.2.218.zip
(33.85 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
There's the actual hardcorio file

here's what I have so far.
Darkness_0.0.0.zip
(33.75 MiB) Downloaded 111 times

Thanks in advance!
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Hardcorio: Only enemies. No tech or survival system

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Solved it. Completely recoded it.
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

Therandus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Hardcorio: Only enemies. No tech or survival system

Post by Therandus »

So i am curious, i see you finished it, do you still have the file? In particular one for 0.15 or was the process easier to do than you thought? I am currently trying to make a modpack that is balanced. I have Bob's and Angels mods along with AAI vehicle automation, Bio Industries etc. It all makes factory building and mining a lot more interesting, unfortunately it also makes enemies rather weak even with mods buffing them, Hardcorio enemies were pretty decent and would balance out the pack and would be a good mix if you have it on you. :)

Return to “Modding help”