How to add a resource in 1.13 without erasing stone?

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
Homusubi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

How to add a resource in 1.13 without erasing stone?

Post by Homusubi »

The resource generation in 1.13 seems to have been changed to the extent that it breaks my mod. Whenever I try and incorporate my resource into the new system, it doesn't spawn at all. When I keep with the old system in a separate file, it spawns. However, in both cases, all maps generated with my mod enabled in 1.13 seem to have no stone at all outside of the starting area.

Why would this be, and how do I go about adding a resource from scratch in 1.13?

Jürgen Erhard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: How to add a resource in 1.13 without erasing stone?

Post by Jürgen Erhard »

First, 0.13, not 1.13.

Second, currently, the map generation is broken. Haven't found an acknowledgement, but it is. I expect a patch... yesterday. Basically, putting the old code back (if possible) would be an improvement. So, how do you do what you want to do?` By waiting, it seems.

Homusubi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: How to add a resource in 1.13 without erasing stone?

Post by Homusubi »

Jürgen Erhard wrote:First, 0.13, not 1.13.

Second, currently, the map generation is broken. Haven't found an acknowledgement, but it is. I expect a patch... yesterday. Basically, putting the old code back (if possible) would be an improvement. So, how do you do what you want to do?` By waiting, it seems.
Thanks for the reply! What's the latest patch in which the map generation is not broken?

Return to “Modding help”