Recipes with Multiple Outputs

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
flabort
Inserter
Inserter

Recipes with Multiple Outputs

Post by flabort »

I know it's possible from the oil processing tree.

I've noticed that the oil tree uses "results" instead of "result", and I've worked out most of the errors I've encountered so far; the IRC has helped me with a few errors.
But I've still got errors being thrown.

The error I'm experiencing right now is this:

Code: Select all

Unknown item subgroup for recipe: <recipe>
And I've included an attachment of the whole mod so far.
Attachments
wizartorio_0.0.1.zip
(17.79 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

flabort
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Recipes with Multiple Outputs

Post by flabort »

Finally got someone on IRC to notice me, I now have a Subgroup defined for the recipe; For anyone else with this problem, go to "item-groups.lua" in the Base Mod for comparison to what you need. :mrgreen: Thanks IRC!

flabort
Inserter
Inserter

Post by flabort »

Got it working for a while, but now I'm getting the "Resource amount must be larger than 0" error, which I don't know.

This seems to happen when it tries to use the recipe to break down adamite.
Attachments
wizartorio_0.0.1.zip
(18.05 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

flabort
Inserter
Inserter

Post by flabort »

Quick update to add a couple output slots to furnaces and assemblers to work with multi-output recipes. Thanks again to IRC for the help.

Still getting an error, usually when generating a world now; still "Resource amount must be larger than 0"
Attachments
wizartorio_0.0.2.zip
(18.14 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Hi, Please remember you have an edit button to edit your own posts. 4 posts in a row in 1h20, that's a lot and superfluous. Thank you.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

You are missing absolute counts for the results, that maybe the issue. There is an example with how to setup probability based recipes which have a guaranteed output somewhere in this forum, I think it was with the hardcrafting mod.
I suggest that you take a look into hardcrafting or my refining mod, for examples how to setup multiple resource outputs. viewtopic.php?f=93&t=24906

flabort
Inserter
Inserter

Post by flabort »

Problem resolved.

It had to do with the auto-placement and ore-generation. I had tweaked the numbers too far.

So I've attached the zip of the mod-so-far, it's not complete, obviously, since you can't do anything with the crystals once you get them except break them and put them back together again, and the art is placeholder art, but the recipes are functional, the ores are generated in OK amounts - maybe too many crystals, we'll see.

Again, thanks very much to #Factorio on Esper, you guys are a great help!

Edit:
Koub wrote:[Koub] Hi, Please remember you have an edit button to edit your own posts. 4 posts in a row in 1h20, that's a lot and superfluous. Thank you.
Thanks. Sorry, I was impatient and wasn't sure about uploading new things to an old post. I'll try to remember better in the future. :D
Attachments
wizartorio_0.0.3.zip
(18.21 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Return to “Modding help”