Help, mod Repair_pack's_0.1.0

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
Andreyt1234
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Help, mod Repair_pack's_0.1.0

Post by Andreyt1234 »

Drones do not use the added repair kits, or only the first listed in the base.lua:

Code: Select all

data.raw["construction-robot"]["construction-robot"].repair_pack = "repair-pack", "repair-pack1", "repair-pack2", "repair-pack3", "repair-pack4", "repair-pack5"

prg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Help, mod Repair_pack's_0.1.0

Post by prg »

What you're doing there is syntactically correct, but results in assignment of just a single string and five statements without effect. Try curly braces around the strings to turn them into a table. (but no idea if the game actually supports this)
Automatic Belt (and pipe) Planner—Automate yet another aspect of constructing your factory!

Andreyt1234
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Andreyt1234 »

prg wrote:What you're doing there is syntactically correct, but results in assignment of just a single string and five statements without effect. Try curly braces around the strings to turn them into a table. (but no idea if the game actually supports this)
Does not work

prg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by prg »

Then either you're still getting the syntax wrong or it's simply not supported.
Automatic Belt (and pipe) Planner—Automate yet another aspect of constructing your factory!

mophydeen
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mophydeen »

If it would work, it would not be enough.

When using mods that add there own robots. Those robots won't know about the new repair packs.

I tried adding an improved repairpack to my mod and decided to just edit the default one. Not perfect but there is currently no better way.

prg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by prg »

mophydeen wrote:If it would work, it would not be enough.

When using mods that add there own robots. Those robots won't know about the new repair packs.

I tried adding an improved repairpack to my mod and decided to just edit the default one. Not perfect but there is currently no better way.
Loop over all entries in data.raw["construction-robot"] and add the new repair packs?

(does the game support multiple repair packs per robot in the first place?)

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

prg wrote:
mophydeen wrote:If it would work, it would not be enough.

Loop over all entries in data.raw["construction-robot"] and add the new repair packs?

(does the game support multiple repair packs per robot in the first place?)
It does not. That's something I'm looking to fix in 0.13.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Modding help”