[1.1] High Speed Bullet Train Mod from 0.16

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
petrus4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1] High Speed Bullet Train Mod from 0.16

Post by petrus4 »

Hey everyone,
One of my favourite mods from 0.16 was this, so I've spent the last couple of hours trying to get it working for 1.1. I first encountered a couple of more minor errors which I was able to find answers for, but with the third one I've hit a wall. The error message I'm getting is:-

Code: Select all

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x496, right_bottom=346x744) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=1044x738).
See the log file for more information.: __BulletWillTrain__/graphics/bullet_will_01.png
I tried unloading all other mods, in case of conflict, and deleted the crop cache; I still get the error. I'm also still learning my way around the API, but I tried altering pictures.width and height in the mod's entity.lua file, as well. My best guess is that it's adding an offset to the graphical size somewhere, and I just don't know where to look for it, although the shift is set to zero.

Any help would be really appreciated.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1] High Speed Bullet Train Mod from 0.16

Post by DaveMcW »

The next thing to try is pictures.y. Your selection is 6 pixels past the bottom of the image file.

petrus4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1] High Speed Bullet Train Mod from 0.16

Post by petrus4 »

DaveMcW wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:08 pm
The next thing to try is pictures.y. Your selection is 6 pixels past the bottom of the image file.
It worked! Thank you!

It's an honour to get a reply from the author of Recursive Blueprints, as well. The goal of one day creating my own self-replicating system is what keeps me playing this game. I think it will be a long time, because I'm only slowly getting myself used to using sectors or blocks at the moment; and I haven't completely tamed trains yet, either. Still, I press on. One day, perhaps!

Return to “Modding help”