How to get current surface and all entities with some name?

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
SLywnow
Inserter
Inserter

Re: How to get current surface and all entities with some name?

Post by SLywnow »

Pi-C wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:31 am
I can't speak for the others, of course, but I'm not opposed to that idea -- thanks for the offer! Also, perhaps you should include the link after all. I don't speak much Russian (just some faint memories from school way back in the past, and I don't know about Qon and Yoyobuae. But this is a forum where the threads are preserved for a long time, so somebody who understands enough Russian to make sense of your explanations may actually benefit from your series in the future …
I will post the video in VK (russian Facebook equivalent) anyway so 70% of the Russian community will see it, but why not
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfvbqM ... m770CaRNZA
This is the second channel that I just started transferring categories to, in the links it has the first, where old videos about modding.
Maybe I'll create subtitles in English, because, with the exception of one video in Spanish, I haven't seen a single video about factorio modding
Qon wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:24 am
Also tell us when the mod is released ;)
No problem
I think that this mod will only be the first part of a large group of mods that will require sooo much energy for different actions, such as teleportation or splitting matter. That's why Dyson Sphere with potential 1ZW output energy is first mod

SLywnow
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SLywnow »

Qon wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:24 am
Also tell us when the mod is released ;)
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/dyson-sphere

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

Nice :)
My mods: Capsule Ammo | HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting | ChunkyChunks - Configurable Gridlines
Some other creations: Combinassembly Language GitHub w instructions and link to run it in your browser | 0~drain Laser

Return to “Modding help”