[1.1.100] Hotbar Slot stays selected when selecting vehicle that is not available

DragonKiller
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.100] Hotbar Slot stays selected when selecting vehicle that is not available

Post by DragonKiller »

Reproduce:
1. don't have car/tank/... in inventory
2. filter hotbar slot (middle click) to car (eg to slot 5)
3. select slot using hotkey (press 5)
=> car is shorty shown to be placed but ghost disappears immediately, slot stays selected (orange slot highlight)

DragonKiller
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.100] Hotbar Slot stays selected when selecting vehicle that is not available

Post by DragonKiller »

well now I can't reproduce it either -.-
I now tried in logistic network and outside of it to see, but didn't work either way.

Originally it was in multiplayer where I joined remote. Now the failed reproduction was in single player (same map)

luziferius
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [1.1.100] Hotbar Slot stays selected when selecting vehicle that is not available

Post by luziferius »

Was able to reproduce in 1.1.103. This seems to require a multiplayer connection.

Screen capture
Note: No keyboard keys were pressed in the screen capture while interacting with the car ghosts. I used [Q] to de-select the chest ghost. With the cars, the deselection happened automatically.
factorio-current.log
(14.65 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. This is fixed for 2.0.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Fixed for 2.0”