[1.1.94] Cursor split stack doesn't round up when used on quickbar

LCStark
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.94] Cursor split stack doesn't round up when used on quickbar

Post by LCStark »

When you right-click on a stack of items, half of that stack (rounded up) will be put into the cursor. Here you can see I had a stack of 3 wood in my inventory, and after right-clicking 2 pieces of wood are placed into the cursor:
splitstack1.png
splitstack1.png (10.95 KiB) Viewed 360 times

However, if I place wood on the quick bar and right-click it, only 1 piece of wood gets put into the cursor:
splitstack2.png
splitstack2.png (64.15 KiB) Viewed 360 times

I'd expect the rounding to work the same on the quick bar as it does in inventories - rounding the half-stack amount up.

It happens always on any item as long as the amount of said item is an odd number and there's no more than a full stack of it in the inventory - since having more than one stack will cause the quick bar right-click to return half of a full stack at most.

I found that issue on a modded game I'm running, after which I've downloaded a fresh (.zip file) copy of the current vanilla version and tested it with all the default settings. While I really don't think it will be needed here, you've asked for a log file for *every* report, so I'm attaching that too.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(5.52 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.94] Cursor split stack doesn't round up when used on quickbar

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. Issue is now fixed for 2.0

Return to “Fixed for 2.0”