[1.0] [minor] Mining drill working light wrong colour

Bugs that are actually features.
GotLag
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[1.0] [minor] Mining drill working light wrong colour

Post by GotLag »

The mining drill status light glows white when the mine is working, with a larger radius than the other status lights.

In-game picture at night:

According to the light settings in demo-mining-drill.lua the working light should be green:

Code: Select all

function electric_mining_drill_status_colors()
  return
  {
    -- If no_power, idle, no_minable_resources, disabled, insufficient_input or full_output is used, always_draw of corresponding layer must be set to true to draw it in those states.

no_power = { 0, 0, 0, 0 },                  -- If no_power is not specified or is nil, it defaults to clear color {0,0,0,0}

idle = { 1, 0, 0, 1 },                      -- If idle is not specified or is nil, it defaults to white.
    no_minable_resources = { 1, 0, 0, 1 },      -- If no_minable_resources, disabled, insufficient_input or full_output are not specified or are nil, they default to idle color.
    insufficient_input = { 1, 1, 0, 1 },
    full_output = { 1, 1, 0, 1 },
    disabled = { 1, 1, 0, 1 },

working = { 0, 1, 0, 1 },                   -- If working is not specified or is nil, it defaults to white.
    low_power = { 1, 1, 0, 1 },                 -- If low_power is not specified or is nil, it defaults to working color.
  }
end

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.0] [minor] Mining drill working light wrong colour

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report; the bulb color is green, the illumination stays basic white.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Not a bug”