[0.17] Roboport acting as provider of repairs tools

Bugs that are actually features.
Tekillaa
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.17] Roboport acting as provider of repairs tools

Post by Tekillaa »

Hi, i made a first post in idea and suggection, but after talk to a moderator, i discover that "roboport provider"" is not in changelogs, so its not a feature, it's a bug :

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67650

Here you can see directly the issue about that, another user have experience with what im talking about.

thank you for your time
It should be add in the game: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67650 :)

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17] Roboport acting as provider of repairs tools

Post by Rseding91 »

0.16.0 changelog wrote:
  • Roboports now provide the repair packs they have for other robots to use.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54538

Not a bug - and has worked that way since 0.16.0.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Tekillaa
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.17] Roboport acting as provider of repairs tools

Post by Tekillaa »

So is there a way to have a chest requesting repair tool in the logistic area (for makin supply of repair tool for the roboport) without logistic robots stealing tools from the roboport itself supposed to be supply?

thank you for your answer, in a recent player, i can make some wrong observation, but i got many issues with the logistic use, and the behaviour i have described in the idea and suggestions section is for me near from a bug because its just a classic use i expect to make from requester chest, be able to make a supply of tools in a chest far from the provider(tools factory), and don't have logistic bots stealing the tools from the construction bot who is about to use it?

Furthermore, I was expecting have the information output of how many bot/tool are in the roboport, especially if the roboport act (since 0.16 as you say) as provider, but no way to have it.

I did'nt check mod because i believe i still in the main spirit of factorio asking that, it brings to the "quality of life" mod discussion and i cant know what you want to do with the game.

Thank you for your time, i appreciate a lot the fast answer
It should be add in the game: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67650 :)

Return to “Not a bug”