Post by wvlad »

I have some research in progress:

but when I open research window from FNEI it's empty

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Oxyd] [0.17.14] Empty research queue when opening from mod

Post by Oxyd »

This is a bug or feature in FNEI itself: It explicitly clears the research queue before opening the technology window. Try contacting FNEI's author to see if it can be fixed.

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Oxyd wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:21 pm
This is a bug or feature in FNEI itself: It explicitly clears the research queue before opening the technology window. Try contacting FNEI's author to see if it can be fixed.
Improvement:
Maybe all the same you will think about adding the possibility of opening a certain technology in the technology tree.
My old posts.

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by Oxyd »

_npo6ka_ wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:41 am
Improvement:
Maybe all the same you will think about adding the possibility of opening a certain technology in the technology tree.
My old posts.
Okay, in 0.17.17 I added LuaControl::open_technology_gui(technology) to let you do that.

Also we have a modding interface requests subforum for when you want to request some new functionality for the Lua API.

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:12 pm
_npo6ka_ wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:41 am
Improvement:
My old posts.
Okay, in 0.17.17 I added LuaControl::open_technology_gui(technology) to let you do that.

Also we have a modding interface requests subforum for when you want to request some new functionality for the Lua API.
Thank you so much!

Return to β€œNot a bug”