[GFX] [0.17.0] Trivial, Graphics: Big electric pole looks missaligned to horizontal rails.

Bugs that are actually features.
AlienRaven
Inserter
Inserter

[GFX] [0.17.0] Trivial, Graphics: Big electric pole looks missaligned to horizontal rails.

Post by AlienRaven »

I know this is rather trivial, but with updated big pole design it now looks not really aligned, when placed in between horizontal rails. I realize that this is probably due to additional rails graphics and technically the distance to rails is the same, but it currently lookes like it is shifted more towards the upper rail, rather then in between them.
rails.png
rails.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1183 times

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.0] Trivial, Graphics: Big electric pole looks missaligned to horizontal rails.

Post by Klonan »

This is just the perspective playing tricks

AlienRaven
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.17.0] Trivial, Graphics: Big electric pole looks missaligned to horizontal rails.

Post by AlienRaven »

Klonan wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:12 pm
This is just the perspective playing tricks
This is how it looked in 0.16.51, pole is aligned, as well as its shadow. Now its clearly shifted upwards, as well as its shadow.
rails.png
rails.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1082 times

AlienRaven
Inserter
Inserter

Post by AlienRaven »

And this is the cause of the issue, since yellow frame shows tha sprite base, you can see the shift clearly.
rails2.png
rails2.png (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1076 times

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Very OCD unfriendly.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Ok, I'll leave this for someone on the GFX Team to decide

Return to “Not a bug”