[1.1.48] Logistic network information doesn't update

Bugs that are actually features.
mrnicosable
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.48] Logistic network information doesn't update

Post by mrnicosable »

I am playing a vanilla save (no mods) in version 1.1.48

I was playing around with blueprints containing logistic stuff for my train network and I noticed that the "logistic system content" was bugged.

When I create a new logistic system i.e. I place down a roboport and a storage chest, the game tells me my logistic system already contains a few items (bots, wood, power poles, turrets, etc..) but the roboport isn't connected to anything an there's no other logistic chest in the area.

I reloaded my save, restarted the game, restarted my pc, but every time I place down a storage chest, the same items appear in my logistic network. Even if I add wood (for example) in my logistic system the count goes up, but when I remove it, the count drops back to whichever value it was set before even tough there is no wood..

Okay so now when I go back to my main base and update the existing logistics network over there (by connecting a wire from a roboport to a power pole for example) then all the bugged logistics network on my map update properly. If I use my blueprint again, then the next logistic network I create is bugged again, until I unbugg it by updating an existing network...

The blueprint that caused the bug
Attachments
bug.gif
bug.gif (46.81 MiB) Viewed 1135 times
1.1 Vanilla Megabase.zip
(10.48 MiB) Downloaded 75 times
Last edited by mrnicosable on Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.48] Logistic network information doesn't update

Post by posila »

Those items are in trash slots of your character. The character is inside the logistic network area, so the trash items are part of the logistic system content.

mrnicosable
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.48] Logistic network information doesn't update

Post by mrnicosable »

OMG you're right... thanks and sorry for wasting your time...

Return to “Not a bug”