[1.1.109] materials shown as missing for construction when they are in the logicstics network

Bugs that are actually features.
its a me
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.109] materials shown as missing for construction when they are in the logicstics network

Post by its a me »

When i pasted a large solar blue print (Large Solar Array https://factorioprints.com/view/-Mb-8ayzNVvhbV3UmGwa).
Construction proceeded as normal but eventually stopped progressing, if i hover over the alerts it says that 300+ accumulators 200+ solar panels and 12 substations are missing material for construction, however for both solar panels and substations i have full passive provider chests connected to the logistics network but i don't have any accumulators. I expected for the robots to build the structures that they are telling me they don't have materials for when they do. it is happening continuously and none of my robots are doing anything.
when i tried to make the bug happen on a bare bones save it did not happen so it might be something going on in specifically my save file

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 12.11.43 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 12.11.43 AM.png (55.3 KiB) Viewed 275 times
Attachments
buged world.zip
(12.97 MiB) Downloaded 13 times
factorio-current.log
(6.97 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.109] materials shown as missing for construction when they are in the logicstics network

Post by Koub »

If you have, elsewhere in your factory, a massive construction going on, know that there are a finite number of construction job orders that can be processed at a given time, and if you don't have the bots available for them, you get that alert. More on this here :
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50772

Note : this will change with 2.0, with the optimisation on the robots.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.109] materials shown as missing for construction when they are in the logicstics network

Post by Loewchen »

You failed to place the bp correctly and created a disconnected network without access to any items. NaB.

its a me
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by its a me »

yes that is the problem.

Return to “Not a bug”