[1.0.0] Fast Entity Split only works when moving the mouse after changing buttons

Bugs that are actually features.
RobGames
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.0.0] Fast Entity Split only works when moving the mouse after changing buttons

Post by RobGames »

I changed the control for fast entity split from Control + RMB to Shift + RMB because it's easier for me. Now if I hover over an entity with a stack of items and hold Shift and right click, nothing happens. But if I move my mouse off of the entity and back on, while still holding Shift and right click, then it will do the fast entity split.

As I understand, this is not the expected behavior, because when I changed the control for fast entity split back to Control + RMB, it will complete the action without me having to move my mouse off of the entity first.

EDIT:

It looks like the bug also occurs with left clicking to retrieve items from a chest.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(27.78 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.0.0] Fast Entity Split only works when moving the mouse after changing buttons

Post by Klonan »

I guess it is conflicting with the copy entity settings binding, which is SHIFT + RMB by default

RobGames
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.0.0] Fast Entity Split only works when moving the mouse after changing buttons

Post by RobGames »

Ah, you are right. I changed the copy entity settings binding and now I do not have the issue. I did look to see if I had set a conflicting binding but I guess I missed it. Thanks!

Return to “Not a bug”