Quartz => Glass (missing Syngas for Quartz Mining)

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

mysticevo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Quartz => Glass (missing Syngas for Quartz Mining)

Post by mysticevo »

First I appologize if this has already been asked, I attempted to find a post and was unable to to.

This is my second try at Pyanodon. My first try I ended up not being able to make something because there was simply no way for me to make it. I had B&A installed and had issues early on with Touches by an Angel that made me remove it than later caused me issues. I also learned that B&A made Pyanodon easier (or so I read) and I quit.

Now I'm at it again, after finishing Krastorio 2. Right at the start I'm having an issue with Glass. From what I can gather I need a Crystal Mine (done), but I also need Syngas for mining. I can find plenty of ways to get it in FNEI, but they all require research to be completed first. To completed research I need glass, and a lot of it as the first way to make Syngas is quite a ways down the tech tree 530 Automation Science Packs down at a minimum which is 5300 glass not counting other production machines I might need in the process of creating Automation Science Packs.

Any help is appreciated and my mod list is below in case any of these are causing the issue. Just looking at how to get glass without spawning what I need.

I've did think that the key might lay in sand, but I don't see how to make that in to glass either.

Mods List:
Bottleneck
Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders
Deadlock's Stacking for Pyanodon
Even Distribution
Factory Planner
Far Reach
Fill4Me
FNEI
Logistic Cargo Wagon
LTN - Logistic Train Network
Optera's Library
Py Quick Start
Pyanodon tweak for Electric Poles
Pyanodon tweak for logistic Cargo Wagone
Pyanodon tweak for Logistic system
Pyanodon AlienLife Graphics
Pyanodon AlienLife Graphics 2
Pyanodon AlienLife Graphics 3
Pyanodons Coal Processing
Pyanodons Coal Processing Graphics
Pyanodons Fusion Energy
Pyanodons Fusion Energy Graphics
Pyanodons HighTech
Pyanodons HighTech Graphics
Pyanodons Industry
Pyanodons Petroleum Handling
Pyanodons Petroleum Handling Graphics
Pyanodons Raw Ores
Pyanodons Raw Ores Graphics
Resource Spawner Overhaul
Squeak Through
Todo List

mika89
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Quartz => Glass (missing Syngas for Quartz Mining)

Post by mika89 »

you shouldn't need syngas to mine quartz. the crystal mine only needs syngas for mining borax.

mysticevo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Quartz => Glass (missing Syngas for Quartz Mining)

Post by mysticevo »

Thanks, I feel stupid as I swear I checked to see if it as on the Quartz over the last many hours. Somehow I missed that it was on the Borax reserve. You where correct and I'm good.

Return to “PyMods”