Adjusting a recipe for a modpack.

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

acnologia
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Adjusting a recipe for a modpack.

Post by acnologia »

I am creating a modpack and inside I have all py-mods except for petroleum handeling.

I need to change a specific recipe but can not seem to find it anywhere in the files.

Currently to produce a flask I need 10 glass and 5 wood. I need to change the glass to another material for my pack.
However Inside the recipes.lua file (the only place I found anything related to flasks was in this file belonging to the coal processing mod) I can only find a flask recipe for 8 iron and 4 wood, I cant seem to find out where this modified recipe comes from and how I can modify it.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: To be clear this item is called "Glassware" in the game and is part of the recipe to produce the red science pack.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Adjusting a recipe for a modpack.

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

acnologia wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:47 pm
I am creating a modpack and inside I have all py-mods except for petroleum handeling.

I need to change a specific recipe but can not seem to find it anywhere in the files.

Currently to produce a flask I need 10 glass and 5 wood. I need to change the glass to another material for my pack.
However Inside the recipes.lua file (the only place I found anything related to flasks was in this file belonging to the coal processing mod) I can only find a flask recipe for 8 iron and 4 wood, I cant seem to find out where this modified recipe comes from and how I can modify it.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: To be clear this item is called "Glassware" in the game and is part of the recipe to produce the red science pack.
check ores update file
or make one for glass>Glassware

Honktown
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Honktown »

Have you checked to see if it's programmatically generated in a data-final-fixes or data file? I don't how you're searching, but some searchers can do a "search within" with an unnamed file or asterisk *
I have mods! I guess!
Link

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

Honktown wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:52 pm
Have you checked to see if it's programmatically generated in a data-final-fixes or data file? I don't how you're searching, but some searchers can do a "search within" with an unnamed file or asterisk *
open ore mod

mods\pyrawores_1.6.2\prototypes\updates

search in all 3 tho it is probably in coal one

acnologia
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by acnologia »

immortal_sniper1 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:26 pm
Honktown wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:52 pm
open ore mod

mods\pyrawores_1.6.2\prototypes\updates

search in all 3 tho it is probably in coal one

Thank you so much for this. In there was the file I was looking for. I had no clue that this is how mods changed recipes of others.

Issue is now resolved.

Return to “PyMods”