pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

spiral_power
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: pY Alien Life - Discussion

Post by spiral_power »

Bug report.
Crawdad does not have some images in certain orientations. Crawdad blinks when it runs in certain orientations.
2023-09-19.png
2023-09-19.png (910.97 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
2023-09-19 (1).png
2023-09-19 (1).png (890.32 KiB) Viewed 1138 times

Khey
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Khey »

Hi, got stuck on a bit of an issue.. I just got to using the (super cool) dig-o-saurus to collect nexelit and found I am unable to feed meat/guts into the dig site in any automatic way. Neither inserters, nor ctrl+click, nor Z over the building, nor opening the building and shift/ctrl+cliking it from the inventory. The only thing that works is to take the food and drop it into the fuel slot. Is this intended?
Attachments
dig_site.png
dig_site.png (267.13 KiB) Viewed 1016 times

spiral_power
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by spiral_power »

Khey wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:13 pm
Hi, got stuck on a bit of an issue.. I just got to using the (super cool) dig-o-saurus to collect nexelit and found I am unable to feed meat/guts into the dig site in any automatic way. Neither inserters, nor ctrl+click, nor Z over the building, nor opening the building and shift/ctrl+cliking it from the inventory. The only thing that works is to take the food and drop it into the fuel slot. Is this intended?
Mine works fine, there is a Raw nexelit resource patch near a dig site site, right?

Khey
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Khey »

spiral_power wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:57 am
Khey wrote:
Mine works fine, there is a Raw nexelit resource patch near a dig site site, right?
Hi, yes it is. When I put meat inside, they mine the nexelit normally. The only problem is getting the food in.

spiral_power
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by spiral_power »

Khey wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:36 am
spiral_power wrote:
Khey wrote:
Hi, yes it is. When I put meat inside, they mine the nexelit normally. The only problem is getting the food in.
In a normal game, the number of items per stack of meat is 100. Is that causing some problem? I am not sure.

Khey
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Khey »

spiral_power wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:56 am
Khey wrote:
spiral_power wrote:
Khey wrote:
In a normal game, the number of items per stack of meat is 100. Is that causing some problem? I am not sure.
Also happens if I try to put there a single piece from otherwise empty chest. In the evening I will try testing turning off mods one by one to rule out conflicts. I mainly wanted to ask if this behaviour was intended as you can't ever be sure with pY ;-)

Khey
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Khey »

Khey wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 am
spiral_power wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:56 am
Khey wrote:
spiral_power wrote:
Khey wrote:
Also happens if I try to put there a single piece from otherwise empty chest. In the evening I will try testing turning off mods one by one to rule out conflicts. I mainly wanted to ask if this behaviour was intended as you can't ever be sure with pY ;-)
Ok, combinaton of updating all mods, however I do not like doing it, removing the dig site and building it again solved the issue.

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by factoriogame1121 »

The idea with T.U.R.D. improvements is good. But it seems to me that instead of diversity it will introduce restrictions. Why not allow all upgrades to be made, but with, say, an increase in technology level for the second and final choice?
It might also be interesting to have improvements for different types of power plants.

Return to “PyMods”