pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Production Modules Everywhere!

Post by TwentyEighty »

Thanks Pyanodon and King Arthur!

Pyanodon are you ever planning on adjusting the phytoplankton + pyrawores recipe (the one requiring so much tin) like you mentioned before? I think I will need a lot of fusion power for the mass amounts of production modules going into every recipe now :)

Another question, when you make a change like this:

Does that actually change anything for us? Just makes it more consistent with the other long running biological recipes? I'm just wondering what the purpose for such a change is, it seems like it results in no functional change, but I might be missing something.

Lurve
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Production Modules Everywhere!

Post by Lurve »

It's faster and you need two-thirds less lamp.

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

Oh yeah I didn't even notice the lamp :)

But it's not faster. The lamp is the only functional change, but that makes sense now

Lurve
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Lurve »

You don't get three times as much? Or is time encoded in the energy requirement, and it takes three times as long?

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

Yes you get 3x as much and it takes 3x as long. But honestly i'm pretty happy about the lamp change.

So I just had the tin question:

Pyanodon are you ever planning on adjusting the phytoplankton + pyrawores recipe (the one requiring so much tin) like you mentioned before? I think I will need a lot of fusion power for the mass amounts of production modules going into every recipe now :)

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

TwentyEighty wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 pm
Yes you get 3x as much and it takes 3x as long. But honestly i'm pretty happy about the lamp change.

So I just had the tin question:

i thik deuterium is a much larger concearn since it uses a loy of apace and ups to make

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

Woohoo thanks Pyanodon, now the tin cost is roughly halved and uses fewer machines

Return to “PyMods”