pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

Yev
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Py - Stuck on Nylon.

Post by Yev »

Hi there.

So happy to discover a new mod pack but am I blind or is there a little bug regarding nylon.
Nylon is one of the 4 ingredients required to make Optical fibers, therefore, circuit 2 and science 3.
There seem to be 2 recipes for making Nylon but both done in the Mixer.
To build the mixer, you're required titanium gearwheels and these are only available after researching Titanium processing which requires science 3 .... A little help, please ???

reapersms
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Py - Stuck on Nylon.

Post by reapersms »

sounds like you have bobs or angels in there. after PyRawOres came out I believe bobs compatability was tossed. I think kingarthur has an ongoing compatability mod going

with just pysuite+pyblock, the mixer here wants iron wheels, washers, an 8000L tank, circuit 1s, aluminium plates, and titanium plates

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Py - Stuck on Nylon.

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

Yev wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 am
Hi there.

So happy to discover a new mod pack but am I blind or is there a little bug regarding nylon.
Nylon is one of the 4 ingredients required to make Optical fibers, therefore, circuit 2 and science 3.
There seem to be 2 recipes for making Nylon but both done in the Mixer.
To build the mixer, you're required titanium gearwheels and these are only available after researching Titanium processing which requires science 3 .... A little help, please ???
you can melt titanium directly in a furnace

Return to “PyMods”