cant progress on sience pack3, plz help

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

calut
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

cant progress on sience pack3, plz help

Post by calut »

For making cladded core i need aramid( who need molybdenum chain, locked under excavation 2 sience3 dependent research).
Aramid is not needet on charts(sience pack3 chain) https://imgur.com/a/OQuU6 , so i have some bug, or i am stupid .
Ty for ur help, and ty for this awsome mode :)

Cardoyle
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: cant progress on sience pack3, plz help

Post by Cardoyle »

Hi, You can find patches of Molybdenum and use a molybdenum mine to extract it. You can build this once you have researched rare earth technolgy which is green science. I think the Tech you were looking at is the one which uses drill heads which i presume allows you to mine anywhere but at a cost(havent progressed that far).

Now the problem you may have is the rarity of said patches, i so far havent found any. I am using RSO with railroad settings(Frequency low,richness rich) tho so hopefully i will come across one big patch. It does exsist as i loaded a test map and revealed all around.

Hope this helps

calut
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: cant progress on sience pack3, plz help

Post by calut »

Ty for answer. After 1 h, i manage to put that mine at work. I like this mode, becouse u must do many , many things, instead of doing more . Of course at some point u do more, but is factorio, is normal. (i just overclock my potato comp :))

Return to “PyMods”