chrisdec
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Deadlocks Stacking for Pyanodons mods

Post by chrisdec »

error0664 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:58 pm
appreciate the update! I really like to use stacking

do you think it is possible to add the "feature" related to ash also to stacked fuels?
it feels very much like cheating to stack burnables and not convert to ash any more like if stack of 4raw coal is burned it results in stack of 4 ash etc or if not possible to 1ash or if not possible prevent burning stacked items to force unstacking?

edit
i guess there is again a (old?) bug in that version related to iron gear wheel
receipts get updated that require iron geer wheel to need small parts; the stacking receipts of iron geer wheel itself also gets updated: small parts get stacked to gear wheels and stacked gear wheels get unstacked to small parts again which is odd but not a big of a deal
i dont know iff it will be possible to do the first one

on the second question i need to look iff there is a solution, but is sertenly very odd

edit:
i did some testing for small parts and i have only stacked small parts and no stacked iron geer wheel
could you give me your full mod pack and maybe your safefile (for testing)

error0664
Inserter
Inserter

Post by error0664 »

chrisdec wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:33 pm
on the second question i need to look iff there is a solution, but is sertenly very odd

edit:
i did some testing for small parts and i have only stacked small parts and no stacked iron geer wheel
i think i could sort it out already:
i started with stacked iron gear wheel but if you start from scratch it is not possible to generate stacked iron gear wheel
the only issue is if you already have some stacked gear wheel which should not be possible (these unstack to small parts) so there is no need to worry about that - sorry for that!

chrisdec
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by chrisdec »

error0664 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:57 am
chrisdec wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:33 pm

edit:
i think i could sort it out already:
i started with stacked iron gear wheel but if you start from scratch it is not possible to generate stacked iron gear wheel
the only issue is if you already have some stacked gear wheel which should not be possible (these unstack to small parts) so there is no need to worry about that - sorry for that!
no problem

Return to “PyMods”