Moderator: pyanodon

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by pyanodon »

Airat9000 wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:OMG, Pyanodon its bears to the old manual meat grinder a strong resemblance for a liitle bit, but looks cool, u know ur style :D
My main language not english too because i'm from Russia, and sometimes for me its really really hard to introduce my ideas - dictionary and google translates often help me.................

Ahhh now i see why we have that communication problems. Well, not a meat grinder, but the basics are the same, in any soil or ore processing we have a "pre-crusher" thing.
when the game will be bitumen and asphalt?
thanks!

HAhahaha it have asphalt now in the next release. Bitumen wont happens anytime soon. I hope Nexela is alive and well to we soon release it to you people.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Alive? Lol some strange news :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Alive, Yes. Well, well that depends on your definition of well :)

Been a real busy few weeks for me. I have a small list of things left to do that should be done this weekend.

StormTAG
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by StormTAG »

If we're getting a new release soon, might as well show off the current version plants!

This is my entry level coal plant.

I added the ability to flare off extra Tar since I already have 35k Creosote sitting around.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Man.... that came out beautiful! 8-) I Love the way you used coke to burn in your boilers. 3 MK01 turbines wasnt enough to make that part of your factory works?

About tar and creosote, in the next release, tar will be very used, a trick here is store as much as you can while on red science to have plenty of it for green....or store creosote for blue science. I love how organized it is...my factories cant get that organization ahaha it´s all a mess of pipes and posts XD

ps: nice interaction with angel´s mods. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

StormTAG
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by StormTAG »

Thanks for the kind words! It was an interesting challenge getting the gasifiers in a compact and tileable format with its inputs being 90degrees from its outputs. Most have their inputs and outs at 180 degrees.

I'm all ready to crank up the tar production with the new release!

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

StormTAG wrote:If we're getting a new release soon, might as well show off the current version plants!

This is my entry level coal plant.

I added the ability to flare off extra Tar since I already have 35k Creosote sitting around.
Looks nice StormTAG, and just imagine what wwe can do when new version of py coal procesing mod will come out? and after that release we'll what for compatibility with all angel mods? i hope Arch666Angel will answer to us soon about this theme 8-)
If i understood right there will be no chromium processing in next closest version of py coal processing mod?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Looks nice StormTAG, and just imagine what wwe can do when new version of py coal procesing mod will come out? and after that release we'll what for compatibility with all angel mods? i hope Arch666Angel will answer to us soon about this theme 8-)
If i understood right there will be no chromium processing in next closest version of py coal processing mod?
Chromium will come in the blue science tier.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I'm sorry? but in next version it will be or not?
And do u guys remember about science overhaul in 0.15 version?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I'm sorry? but in next version it will be or not?
And do u guys remember about science overhaul in 0.15 version?

I said chromium will be present in blue tier. The science overhaul still have blue science. Things will change after that. The next release will have green science only.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Okey now i'm undderstood u pyanodon? thanks ;)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Nexela, Pyanodon can i ask u guys about some requests?
My suggestions for technology dependencies:
1) Add "coal processing MK01" technology as presequence to "Electric energy distribution technlogy"
2) Add "coal processing MK01" technology as presequence to "Ralway 2" technolgy
3) Add "Fluid handling" technology as presequence to "Coal processing MK01 technlogy"
4) Add "Advanced material processing" as presequence to "Coal processing MK01 technlogy"
I didn't play with your mod many time because i waited for your big release and because and therefore that I would need too much coal to make medium electric poles and rails in a large number
Using of a Bio Industries mod could become my one and only decision, because this mod allows to get mass production of coal from wood, but i need coal in first time to produce electricity

Lets talk about game balance guys, I like difficulties, i like ur solutions , but it is necessary to know borders:
So the questions
1) Why i don't need creosote to create big electric pole? :shock:
1,1) May be we need creosote plates? Guys i don't want to run to storage tanks with creosote every when i want to create electric pole or rail if i can't use my logistic robots - https://photos-mt.kcdn.kz/b4/2f6eef90db ... 1-full.jpg
2) How player can understand how to create destructive distillation column and gasifier without storage tank? :shock:
3) How player can understand how to create tar processing unit without steel furnace? :shock:
4) Why steel rails need Raw wood? :shock: Guys if we want to create very long railroad we'll need really big count of wood and we seriously need need mod which allow us to grow wood - i must say wood play role in gameplay with bob and angel mods - boards for electronics, rubber, resin and main source for seedling in bob greenhouse mod
We can create wooden rails in Bio Industries mod and i'm agree with that, but why steel rails need wood in py CP mod?
5) And i'm agree with Airat9000 - may be we can begin to produce bitumen in future?

I know what now will seem to you that I have become impudent but I think to us it is necessary to discuss some things :D

P. S. Can i call ur mod - py CP mod?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Nexela, Pyanodon can i ask u guys about some requests?
My suggestions for technology dependencies:
1) Add "coal processing MK01" technology as presequence to "Electric energy distribution technlogy"
2) Add "coal processing MK01" technology as presequence to "Ralway 2" technolgy
3) Add "Fluid handling" technology as presequence to "Coal processing MK01 technlogy"
4) Add "Advanced material processing" as presequence to "Coal processing MK01 technlogy"
I didn't play with your mod many time because i waited for your big release and because and therefore that I would need too much coal to make medium electric poles and rails in a large number
Using of a Bio Industries mod could become my one and only decision, because this mod allows to get mass production of coal from wood, but i need coal in first time to produce electricity

Lets talk about game balance guys, I like difficulties, i like ur solutions , but it is necessary to know borders:
So the questions
1) Why i don't need creosote to create big electric pole? :shock:
1,1) May be we need creosote plates? Guys i don't want to run to storage tanks with creosote every when i want to create electric pole or rail if i can't use my logistic robots - https://photos-mt.kcdn.kz/b4/2f6eef90db ... 1-full.jpg
2) How player can understand how to create destructive distillation column and gasifier without storage tank? :shock:
3) How player can understand how to create tar processing unit without steel furnace? :shock:
4) Why steel rails need Raw wood? :shock: Guys if we want to create very long railroad we'll need really big count of wood and we seriously need need mod which allow us to grow wood - i must say wood play role in gameplay with bob and angel mods - boards for electronics, rubber, resin and main source for seedling in bob greenhouse mod
We can create wooden rails in Bio Industries mod and i'm agree with that, but why steel rails need wood in py CP mod?
5) And i'm agree with Airat9000 - may be we can begin to produce bitumen in future?

I know what now will seem to you that I have become impudent but I think to us it is necessary to discuss some things :D

P. S. Can i call ur mod - py CP mod?

OK, that´s a lot of questions, im here to try to answer them. :)

1- It shall be made, dont worry
1-1 - Creosote is a liquid, so, for now, no, we cant make it into plates. Store creosote, it will be useful in the game progressing. To have poles, bring always some with you.
2- That recipes was changed. Also, in the technology, fluid handling is requiered
3- That´s also changed.
4- Rails are made of a piece of steel over blocks of wood and stone. I dont see problems with that until now. There´s TONS of mods around here that can produce wood, it shouldnt be a problem.
5- Asphalt are alredy in the mod as a tile. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Will ur machines have versions from mk1 to mk4? - mk1 then mk2 then mk3 then mk4?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Will ur machines have versions from mk1 to mk4? - mk1 then mk2 then mk3 then mk4?

Mainly not, but few will have. Turbines, Cooling towers and Miners will have.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Well well...since there´s only few final touches to be made, i will take the time and start to modeling the buildings for the 3rd tier (blue science) while Nexela fight demons in the 2nd tier code. XD

Guess what this building is related for? A tip here is it handling fluids.

Last edited by pyanodon on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I so will have a look that there is just epic fight with bugs 8-) , I begin to worry that your mod will appear only after 0.15 release :?
I think this is some kind of hydroplant like in angel mods of or filtration unit or new chemical plant :roll:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I so will have a look that there is just epic fight with bugs 8-) , I begin to worry that your mod will appear only after 0.15 release :?
I think this is some kind of hydroplant like in angel mods of or filtration unit or new chemical plant :roll:

it´s all on his hands now. I did what i could, i can only assist him in this fight. If it will come out before or after 0.15 i dont know the answer. But he put a lot of effort on it, it´s really unbelievable how the turned my simple mod into that thing we will have. :)
About the building...no hydroplant, no filtration (i already have my filters) and no chemical plant (i use vanilla). ;)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

How I haven't guessed at once, same new power plant that can work on some fluid or some gas, right? Yes, looks stylishly - ur orginal white-grey-yellow style - but any more there is no wish to play guessing game ahahaha :lol:
May be u guys need some testers if ur bug so serious that u can't play with ur mod with comfort :?:
I'm sorry what do u meant when u said about ur own filters? Carbon filter machine?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:How I haven't guessed at once, same new power plant that can work on some fluid or some gas, right? Yes, looks stylishly - ur orginal white-grey-yellow style - but any more there is no wish to play guessing game ahahaha :lol:
May be u guys need some testers if ur bug so serious that u can't play with ur mod with comfort :?:
I'm sorry what do u meant when u said about ur own filters? Carbon filter machine?

Yes, carbon filter is good for filtration. We doesnt havr much bugs, thats why its taking a while.
Anyway, this building is a separator for fluids. You can extract pure fluids from a mixture.
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”