pY Coal Processing - Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by aklesey1 »

This building will work like oil or gas refinery in angel petrochem? I like ideas from angel refining mod, i think chemical and hydro refining can used in another spheres of processing - as example - in yuoki mod mod we can purify iron and copper to get dirt and toxic dust and this products are byproducts - some ideas of yuoki mod assumes that all resources in a game can be anyway used and that even production wastes can be also used somewhere anew

Cross products with angel mods can be used without angel mods - like saline water or syn gas?
Recently the Arch666Angel has entered an opportunity to receive methanol by processing of a wood in new bio processing mod so i think ur recticsol machine won't stand idle, very precisely

May i ask some silly question but syn gas in ur mod it too most as syn gas in petrochem? Nature of coal as well as oil consists of hydrocarbons, so coal is another way to get syn gas
Looking at your scheme I begin to build particular chains how to use methanol and syn gas in future, factorio induces to think over and over again
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:This building will work like oil or gas refinery in angel petrochem? I like ideas from angel refining mod, i think chemical and hydro refining can used in another spheres of processing - as example - in yuoki mod mod we can purify iron and copper to get dirt and toxic dust and this products are byproducts - some ideas of yuoki mod assumes that all resources in a game can be anyway used and that even production wastes can be also used somewhere anew

Cross products with angel mods can be used without angel mods - like saline water or syn gas?
Recently the Arch666Angel has entered an opportunity to receive methanol by processing of a wood in new bio processing mod so i think ur recticsol machine won't stand idle, very precisely

May i ask some silly question but syn gas in ur mod it too most as syn gas in petrochem? Nature of coal as well as oil consists of hydrocarbons, so coal is another way to get syn gas
Looking at your scheme I begin to build particular chains how to use methanol and syn gas in future, factorio induces to think over and over again
Not a refinery....in a refinery, we process some fluids and convert to others. This is only to split mixtures. Rectisol can use methanol, yes, and you can also burn methanol in my turbines too. As i said, Syngas is the key element in my mod, coal are great producer of syngas and from syngas we can build a lot of stuff. Basically, almost all my production chain is around syngas and the processing of the subproducts it generates. If people dont have angels mods installed, they can still play with our mod with no problem.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

kinnom
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kinnom »

mind updating the OP(Original post)?
no yes yes no yes no yes yes

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

kinnom wrote:mind updating the OP(Original post)?
Update with what??
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
Update with what??
I think he meant this - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/575 ... m-mk01.jpg - ur basic organogram
Just attach https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/575 ... -green.jpg to the head of topic ;)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
Update with what??
I think he meant this - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/575 ... m-mk01.jpg - ur basic organogram
Just attach https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/575 ... -green.jpg to the head of topic ;)

Ahhh i will, but we didnt launch the release with all that YET. When happens i will :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Did u think about getting argon? I read that argon can be received as well as receive nitrogen and oxygen, I donжt know the precise name of process
And we'll need machine with 3 outputs :roll: - the similar machine is angel advanced chemical plant

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Did u think about getting argon? I read that argon can be received as well as receive nitrogen and oxygen, I donжt know the precise name of process
And we'll need machine with 3 outputs :roll: - the similar machine is angel advanced chemical plant

Hahaha i see you have that need to compare everything with angels mods but remember my mod will deal with my own buildings, will be compatible with angels? SURE, but we dont share buildings at this point. Hahah

About argon, its a inert gas, i could use to pressurized furnaces like mine. But unless i find a very useful use of argon beyond the need of reactions without oxygen, i wont use it that soon. I remember a mod that used argon... dont remember the name now, was used to produce soldering bars or something. Maybe argon will.have other use for me, but not in this mod. :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I do not think that it so and is ridiculous now :D Arch666ArchAngel is some kind of inspiration to u
I'm not a modder but i want to create my mods too, and may be sometime I will find time for modding, some difficulty consists that I should understand instruments and rules

Factorio unusually changes when mods is installed that why i'm watching for nice creations and pleasant to talk with people, may be i'll learn at u ;)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

No problem,bud. I appreciatte your interest in our mod.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Heyo, another new building from blue tier. I will be posting my progress in the blue tier here while Nexela takes care of the green tier code to release to ya :). I cant stop modeling xD

Here´s the wip of spiral classifier, an industrial building to increase the quality of solids sorting out the particles with low quality from the acceptable ones, that building will be important in the soil processing to generate hi-quality ingredients for this tier.

Last edited by pyanodon on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:Heyo, another new building from blue tier. I will be posting my progress in the blue tier here while Nexela takes care of the green tier code to release to ya :). I cant stop modeling xD

Here´s the wip of spiral classifier, an industrial building to increase the quality of solids sorting out the particles with low quality from the acceptable ones, that building will be important in the soil processing to generate hi-quality ingredients for this tier.

Wow its looks like crusher and sorter together, looks cool, it is necessary to recognize at you talent of the designer,
I cant stop modeling xD
but after all you should stop soon :lol: stop fussing, pls

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Hi pyanodon u making interesting mod, when it will be ready?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:Hi pyanodon u making interesting mod, when it will be ready?
Hello mate! I hope it will be ready soon, i have no idea of a precise date. Both me and Nexela have jobs and stuff to take care of, we work over it in our freetime. Due the special things in this mod (such tailings pond and the ability to burn several fluids in the turbines with different results) it demands a special code that only nexela can work over. Basically, im the graphic guy and he is the code guy :mrgreen:

So while he work over the code, i will go on in the graphics. But the beta versions i have here are working like a charm, we´re really close to release.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Wow its looks like crusher and sorter together, looks cool, it is necessary to recognize at you talent of the designer,
I cant stop modeling xD
but after all you should stop soon :lol: stop fussing, pls

Hahaha i will stop when the 4tier is complete :D until there, i will model all the parts of that mod for the terror of nexela XD But take that in the good way, the more i model the blue tier buildings, the less time the blue tier will take to be released. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Nexela, buddy, i'm agree with this girl, where is our favorite mod ;) , by the 0.14 is recognized as stable that's cool, the main features that i'm waiting - is fluid support and new improved circuit system :D
I just learn that's pyanodon is main designer and main inspirer and souls of this mod, long time I considered that pyanodon also is the main programmer in your group, seriously
Once again I will repeat - i can help u with testing - address at any time

And one interesting mod mostly for bob and angel mods? i hope the author of this mod will include support of ur mod in future because ur mod is intimately bound with angel mods, in spite of the fact that coal processing can work separately
And just look for the new features with slag processing, some straight, some rough - we can use bob ores, except the yuoki ores to create slag!!! o man its funny :lol:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:And one interesting mod mostly for bob and angel mods? i hope the author of this mod will include support of ur mod in future because ur mod is intimately bound with angel mods
Which mod you´re talking about? I think there´s some english issues here again.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:And one interesting mod mostly for bob and angel mods? i hope the author of this mod will include support of ur mod in future because ur mod is intimately bound with angel mods
Which mod you´re talking about? I think there´s some english issues here again.
Ouch, sorry forgot about link, it is similar what to write from phone there was not the best idea, the Internet is buggy there https://mods.factorio.com/mods/momosundeass/BobExtended here's the mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Okey we'll have our own cooling tower in 0.15 version https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-164
That's cool!!! :D

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Nice!! But im more interested in the steam turbines. :)
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”