pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by pyanodon »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Take saline water and make salt from it :P The point was that making salt from water, mix that salt with water to make water for the salt water electrolysis is...stupid. I know he probably wanted to reduce the count of intermediates, but what's the use of salt besides the salt water? None yeah. :P
My chain of thought was that all the water is impure and mixed with "stuff", so for chemistry and other you want to get rid of all the impurities = purified water and the leftover from the purification has all the natural minerals in it = saline water.

I think he means my refining mod, it's just a typo :P
Ohhh ohh... i got it. Indeed there's no other use for salt than electrolyze saline water. If i change that, i will use the same names and your icon for it ok? To minimize the conflicts between our mods. Now i need to see how to change the Bob's recipe to accept saline water...no, wait. Better. i will put a recipe into my evaporator building to dry water and give salt if people want it.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Let me suggest you an idea - make salt production a separate option - because we can play with different setup of mods, u know it yourself
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Quenching tower WILL produce something salty XD . So, better produce the water, you can void it out or use to produce salt or electrolyze it.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:For now u are working for end stage of developing of new version may be u can draw new scheme to tell us more about changes in next version?
Sure

As you can see, only the cooling tower needs to be modeled. And of course, the coding must be refined and cleaned.
Last edited by pyanodon on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

beautiful, all looks beautiful - my respect to designer 8-)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hmmm "Power House", and how i can transalate it russian? omg, really...................................... may be - электростанция? No too easy :? .......... pyanodon u gave me a challenge :lol:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greeting fellow builders!

Today we bring the pair of buildings that will try to supply your energy needs of green tier. One to prepare and pumps out the combustion mixture and the turbine to burns it and generate energy. :D

Image Image

Doing that, it will consume water to cool things down, you may need a water intake or can well...research and use a cooling tower for a closed circuit. :D

*the turbine is working at low rotation and the powehouse here is without some shading. Sparks on both buildings and effects arent present in the turbine.
pY Coal processing mod

CrazyCode
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by CrazyCode »

pyanodon wrote:Greeting fellow builders!

Today we bring the pair of buildings that will try to supply your energy needs of green tier. One to prepare and pumps out the combustion mixture and the turbine to burns it and generate energy. :D

Image Image

Doing that, it will consume water to cool things down, you may need a water intake or can well...research and use a cooling tower for a closed circuit. :D

*the turbine is working at low rotation and the powehouse here is without some shading. Sparks on both buildings and effects arent present in the turbine.
These are looking really good and so detailed. Think i have tested all the red science level a good amount. Looking forward to the changes and green science level of play.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Should the big power pole also use Creosote?

For what is it used explicitly? The isolators? If yes then all higher tiers from bob should use it also? :/

Maybe you can negotiate about your and Angel's coke if it could be the same.

Have lot of piping fun with your mod.

Greetings steini

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

CrazyCode wrote:These are looking really good and so detailed. Think i have tested all the red science level a good amount. Looking forward to the changes and green science level of play.
THanks pal! Green level will bring a lot of new things, balances and surprises :D
steinio wrote:Should the big power pole also use Creosote?

For what is it used explicitly? The isolators? If yes then all higher tiers from bob should use it also? :/

Maybe you can negotiate about your and Angel's coke if it could be the same.

Have lot of piping fun with your mod.

Greetings steini
Heyo Steinio!

Creosote is used to treat wood and wood derivatives, isolators are made mainly of ceramics. The other poles made with wood from bob´s should be compatible with our creosote recipe in the next release. About coke, yes, when we made that mod compatible with Angles, we will make coke compatible :)
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greeting fellow builders!

Today we bring the last two buildings for this tier. The evaporator and the first cooling tower. One is used to dry fluids and extract solids from it using electricity, in this tier, will be used only if you need salt (NaCl). With next tiers and future mods, this building will be very used. The cooling tower is to vent out the heat from water and give it back cold to the power house for a complete cycle. Since it´s MK01 cooling tower, you may need few of them to take care of a good production.

Image Image

Now is the hard part, clean the code, close everything and fix bugs and details.
Last edited by pyanodon on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Next release is so close :)

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

Love that cooling tower. The evaporator looks like a plama turbine.
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aubergine18 wrote:Love that cooling tower. The evaporator looks like a plama turbine.

Plasma turbines are for a future mod XD
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aubergine18 wrote:Love that cooling tower. The evaporator looks like a plama turbine.

it is easy to guess that you're not limited to one mod pyanodon ;)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
pyanodon wrote:

it is easy to guess that you're not limited to one mod pyanodon ;)
One at a time. Haha
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote: Image
Can we use this furnace as regular furnaces which has automatic recipies? Like stine brick or iron or copper plates in vanilla?

I'm playing with angel smeltiung mod, it will change the way we interact with furnaces i think, may be some vanilla machines will be highly reworked or deleted
Last edited by aklesey1 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
IO'm playing with angel smeltiung mod, it will change the way we interact with furnaces i think, may be some vanilla machines will be highly reworked or deleted
Will they chance vanilla furnaces??
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

What u mean? For now i want to see how things will develop in the smelting mod
Arch666Angel like to change many aspects in production chains to be more realistic

Please can u answer about your furnace? By the way it have a nice design 8-) , it is visible that it differs on design from other furnaces

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:What u mean? For now i want to see how things will develop in the smelting mod
Arch666Angel like to change many aspects in production chains to be more realistic

Please can u answer about your furnace? By the way it have a nice design 8-) , it is visible that it differs on design from other furnaces

Not in my plans for now. I will finish this mod before think about changes. Only if it isnt hard to do, we may add that option. I have plans for my own furnaces too.
Last edited by pyanodon on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”