pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

Komory
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Pyanodon Crash

Post by Komory »

Hello everyone,

I was originally planning on only posting here when I beat Full-Pyanodon but I have to now because I run into a strange problem.

Whenever I place a Nexelit Powered Accumulator MK1 and connect it to the Power Grid the game immediately crashes, I have repeated the Process several times to confirm it happens at precisely that point. I didn't use them for quite some time because I didn't know they existed and I first needed to make the Nexelit Battery, and my energy storage system was mostly Tanks filled with fuel...

As mentioned I play full Py with everything and only a handful other mods that all have been suggested here in this forum, like alien graphics, py Quick start or Quality of life research. I don't think any of the mods is the Problem since I play Pyanodon for over 300 Hours and this is my first crash. And like I say the crash happens as soon the Nexelit Powered Accumulator MK1 is connected to the PowerGrid, I assume the animation for this building being charged is the problem. It's just strange that no one ells ever had that problem, or at least I couldn’t find anything here in this section of the forum, but someone in the Bug report section posted something similarly. I just wanted to let the creator of Py now about this since it seems to be an easy fix, maybe a small update could fix this. I am now going to try the solution that is mentioned in this other Thread, but I would rather not have to do this since I’m not an PC expert (obviously) and dislike to manually change and delete files.

Have a good one, I still enjoy Pyanodon very much, keep up the good work,
Komory from Switzerland (Sorry for bad English)

P.S. Link to the other Thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=102991

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Pyanodon Crash

Post by BlueTemplar »

It *is* weird !

Has the modified file fixed your issue ?
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Return to “PyMods”