pY Coal Processing - Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by aklesey1 »

Tomik wrote:pyanodon? Are you considering making a compilation super-mod with Angel's, Bob's and Marathon for our personal kinky masochist needs? 8-) :twisted:
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/momosundeass/BobExtended u forgot about this mod
I think to the PYCP it is necessary to make adjustment under this mod in future or we can ask MomoSundeass to integrate PYCP to his mod that PYCP corresponded to this hard mod! :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Hello fellow builders!

Today i bring another building for the blue-science tier. The olefin plant, a building made to handle fuels and oils to convert and produce new and old items. One of the main recipes for this building is to make Diesel mainly from methanol. A good fuel to burn in more advanced turbines with a great efficiency for your base electricity needs.

Chromium and Nichrome also got their icons:

Image Image

Keep giving us your feedback, so we can release the official 2.0 version (green science) in the mod portal as soon as we fixed all the bugs and balance all the things.Thanks!
Last edited by pyanodon on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

Northgate
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Northgate »

It looks beautiful as always!
pyanodon wrote: The olefin plant, a building made to handle fuels and oils to convert and produce new and old items.
I first read dolphin plant and my initial thought was: WTF are dolphins doing in this building? :lol:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Northgate wrote:It looks beautiful as always!
pyanodon wrote: The olefin plant, a building made to handle fuels and oils to convert and produce new and old items.
I first read dolphin plant and my initial thought was: WTF are dolphins doing in this building? :lol:

Thanks XD

Animals will come later when we "may" need some ingredients from them. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Nice building and we'll be able to produce diesel, cool

I begin to think that coal processing can and shouldn't be the main subject of this mod, can be necessary to you to think of oil processing or and can people will want to see that that new from you and Nexela ;) , but though ahead you have the whole layer for work - the blue science
Last edited by aklesey1 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Nice buildingб and we'll be able to produce diesel, cool

I begin to think that coal processing can and shouldn't be the main subject of this mod, can be necessary to you to think of oil processing or and can people will want to see that that new from you and Nexela ;) , but though ahead you have the whole layer for work - the blue science

Haha but its all related to coal since it the base of everything in that mod. In each level i bring a new layer of complexity and new resources and a new and more efficient turbine.

Blue science will expand this mod in the same way it expand the base game. You noticed how the game is nice when you reach blue science? All the things you can do in your base. Same will be with blue science.

Red - base coal processing and energy generation
Green - advanced features and new ways to use coal and their derivates
Blue - expansion, new resources, specialized chains and more complexity.

After that the game now will divide in 3 categories... i will wait they release the 0.15 to know what to do for pink/yellow/gray directions.
pY Coal processing mod

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

pyanodon wrote:
Northgate wrote:It looks beautiful as always!

Thanks XD

Animals will come later when we "may" need some ingredients from them. ;)
author!!! great great work!
angels mods compartible?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

If Chrome will be used in catalyst reactions where we can use Nichrome? Is it material for building, or it's component for some machines?

Question about dirt water - in ur mod we'll have dirt water but angel refining mod already have unused resource - dirt water - which have icon from mineralized water - it can be found via constant combinator menu (p.s. - excuse has mistaked names, not slag slurry)
Last edited by aklesey1 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:If Chrome will be used in catalyst reactions where we can use Nichrome? Is it material for building, or it's component for some machines?

Component and also catalyst too. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Dirt water is called "tailings" in ur mod
Intersting - some types of dirty fluids or let's call straight - water - can be characterized as waste water ;) , but is simply "tailings"

One more wish to you - medium electric pole requires cresote, but big electric pole not requires? Why? I think there're logical error - i think medium electric pole requires same resources because its made from same material as big electric pole? Right? Let's be honest in this mod - lets say that:
1) Medium pole will require 10 creosote
2) Big will require 20 creosote
For balance

Durabys
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Durabys »

pyanodon? Can you please update this thread's OP with the updated info about the mod because it has become quite out of date by now.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Tomik wrote:pyanodon? Can you please update this thread's OP with the updated info about the mod because it has become quite out of date by now.

Good idea, but we didnt released the 2.0 yet...it´s on beta in the link we provided. But i will update it.

aklesey1 wrote:One more wish to you - medium electric pole requires cresote, but big electric pole not requires? Why? I think there're logical error - i think medium electric pole requires same resources because its made from same material as big electric pole? Right? Let's be honest in this mod - lets say that:
1) Medium pole will require 10 creosote
2) Big will require 20 creosote
For balance
But big electric poles needs medium electric pole, so it makes creosote dependent.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

You are mistaken, I don't see any dependencies for big electric pole there still vanilla recipe for big electric pole with ur mod, Big electric never required medium electric pole in its recipe, may be bug?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Question about chrome or chromium ore
How chrome ore in your mod will look?

its interesting picture from angel's smelting beta mod - P. S. very very nice useful mod
Attachments
Хромовая руда.png
Хромовая руда.png (364.89 KiB) Viewed 6537 times

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Question about chrome or chromium ore

its interesting picture from angel's smelting beta mod - P. S. very very nice useful mod

I have no idea man.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Question about chrome or chromium ore

I have no idea man.
U are very good designer and u haven'rt any idea??? :o good joke good joke

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote: U are very good designer and u haven'rt any idea??? :o good joke good joke

I will say that again and last time i will say that ehehe... this mod is made to be dependency with Bobs...Angel´s mod is a future compatibility. You´re always comparing and suggesting dependencies with angels mod even after i said it will come one day. Wait and you will see. For now that isnt our goal here, we just wanna make that mod works in all levels first.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I think Arch666Angel have plans for chome and its using in his plans, don't offend on mу because of this comparison, may be to you it is worth asking Arch666Angel's consent to use of his materials - i mean icon for this ore, of course, I understand, to solve finally only to you. And thanks u guys for adding saline water from angel mods, good solution to genertate sodium hydroxide or salt (angel salt for now from saline water)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I think Arch666Angel have plans for chome and its using in his plans, don't offend on mу because of this comparison, may be to you it is worth asking Arch666Angel's consent to use of his materials - i mean icon for this ore, of course, I understand, to solve finally only to you. And thanks u guys for adding saline water from angel mods, good solution to genertate sodium hydroxide or salt (angel salt for now from saline water)

with time...that mods will be more and more compatible, i hope. All relays on nexela :D
pY Coal processing mod

Durabys
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Durabys »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:I think Arch666Angel have plans for chome and its using in his plans, don't offend on mу because of this comparison, may be to you it is worth asking Arch666Angel's consent to use of his materials - i mean icon for this ore, of course, I understand, to solve finally only to you. And thanks u guys for adding saline water from angel mods, good solution to genertate sodium hydroxide or salt (angel salt for now from saline water)

with time...that mods will be more and more compatible, i hope. All relays on nexela :D
So..this being appropriate now?

One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them,
One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

:twisted: :lol:

Return to “PyMods”