Cant make Copper Plates from Molten?

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

evopwr
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Cant make Copper Plates from Molten?

Post by evopwr »

I think something is wrong with my game, or my mind is too tired to work properly,

I downloaded the latest mod updates. Running just pure Py, with all 5 Py mods. (plus QoL mods).

Now I could be wrong on this, but since the new Py version, it looks like making Copper Plates from Molten Copper has been shifted from Copper Processing 3 (which I hadn't researched as it required science3) to now being in Copper Processing 2 (which I have researched as it only requires science 2). Makes sense, as most other ore types only required the 2nd level of research to make from there Molten varieties with sand casting.
Either that or it has always been in Copper Processing 2, but I've never been able to make it due to the below issue, and I just assumed it was in Copper Processing 3.

Anyway, According to my tech tree, I have researched Copper Processing 2, and it includes (now) making 25 Copper Plates from Borax, Sand Casting, and Molten Copper.

Looking an FNEI, its title at the top is showing up in red, indicating I can't make that item. Huh?

Looking at "Whats that used for?" mod, It says Copper Plates can only be made from Ore, Rejects, and Grade 2 Copper. Huh?

And looking at the recipe options for a Casting Unit, I cant make it from Molten. Huh?

Any ideas anyone? Has the mod update caused some sort of sync issue with my game?

Thanks in advance,
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (597.5 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

Cardoyle
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Cant make Copper Plates from Molten?

Post by Cardoyle »

try
/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()

It worked for me, if not you may have to use a console command to unlearn copper 2 research and then relearn it

Edit: You are probably missing out on a few other recipes aswell like waste water -> Urea

Edit:: If the above didnt work try

/c game.player.force.technologies['copper-mk02'].researched=false; game.player.force.set_saved_technology_progress('copper-mk02', 0)

This is the command i use to unlearn copper 02 and then just research it again, but this wont put in any other missing recipes from different techs.

evopwr
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Cant make Copper Plates from Molten?

Post by evopwr »

ah! Thanks heaps, that worked perfectly!

Return to “PyMods”